• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Apparently Barr is "testifying" before the House in March. Curious to see how the Dems handle it this time.

They’ve also agreed the topics but since it’s not til the 31st he’ll have probably done a lot of other terrible stuff he’ll refuse to testify about. Definitely don’t trust that he quickly agreed to appear.

Former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart revealed Wednesday that she was the foreperson of the jury that convicted former Trump adviser Roger Stone on obstruction charges last year -- and soon afterward, her history of Democratic activism and a string of her anti-Trump, left-wing social media posts came to light.

Hart even posted specifically about the Stone case before she voted to convict, as she retweeted an argument mocking those who considered Stone's dramatic arrest in a predawn raid by a federal tactical team to be excessive force. She also suggested President Trump and his supporters are racist and praised the investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which ultimately led to Stone's prosecution.

Meanwhile, it emerged that U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson had denied a defense request to strike a potential juror who was Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views -- and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone's arrest. And, another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke and other progressive causes, federal election records reviewed by Fox News show.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roger-stone-juror-justice-department-anti-trump-social-media

Seems like your sarcasm detector is busted.

Maybe. I ignored the first 500 times you said it but the joke?? Is old. Or is that just a pivot?
Bad enough the bernie bros are turning off anyone that might like his politics (and this is a mostly reasonable pocket of the interwebs) in the name of winning?? An argument. So many threads are becoming unreadable.

This thread is about a lawless, partisan attorney general that took an oath that he is not upholding. You are upset about a partisan juror that apparently had 11 other American citizens in agreement about the guilt of a man that put the judge in crosshairs. So dumb.

This thread is about a lawless, partisan attorney general that took an oath that he is not upholding. You are upset about a partisan juror that apparently had 11 other American citizens in agreement about the guilt of a man that put the judge in crosshairs. So dumb.

sailor hates both versions of 12 Angry Men, likes super hates it. but he definitely prefers the Tony Danza version.

All I’m seeing is that some people quit their jobs.

A FB post from a law school colleague that is an assistant AG within the DOJ:

The shock, fear, and outrage among my colleagues is real:
“Trump’s most recent efforts to manipulate the criminal justice system in this regard are like a four-star fire alarm that should summon the entire country, not just half of it, to put out the fire. This is not a partisan matter. A President who controls prosecutions in this manner has assumed the powers of a monarch or a dictator.”

And then somone commented, "What are our options for helping you?"

Her response: "Help non-JD friends and family understand the enormous significance of this move. Correct people who casually cast the entire DOJ in a poor light because of this. And most importantly, do everything in your power to get everyone you know to vote this guy out in November."

The question of which straw would break the camel's back seemed to have been answered by the impeachment proceedings. And then he was aquitted.

The American people only stop Trump by voting him out of office. And if he wins, Idk what the fuck we do

I guess we just wait until Trump spent alienates every single institution with any power in this country.

The question of which straw would break the camel's back seemed to have been answered by the impeachment proceedings. And then he was aquitted.

The American people only stop Trump by voting him out of office. And if he wins, Idk what the fuck we do

I guess we just wait until Trump spent alienates every single institution with any power in this country.

Maybe you could be safe with henna face tattoos of Trump. As one fades, replace it with MAGA or Doral.

Sister in law worked for the department of labor. The political appointee overseeing her area came in an immediately began yelling and screaming at people. Making decisions that seemed crazy to every long time employee. Sort sighted etc. She was able to transfer away to another federal agency. She recently went back to her old stomping grounds for a retirement party. She said her and the person retiring were the only people at the party with a smile on their face. She constantly got "you look great" "did you change your hair" something is different about you" etc.

The best people.

sailor hates both versions of 12 Angry Men, likes super hates it. but he definitely prefers the Tony Danza version.

Wrong again. I really liked the classic Henry Fonda version, and I don't know any Tony Danza version. Keep hallucinating though, it's become an integral part of your identity. We'd all miss it if you stopped.

Wrong again. I really liked the classic Henry Fonda version, and I don't know any Tony Danza version. Keep hallucinating though, it's become an integral part of your identity. We'd all miss it if you stopped.

one day you'll find out what "hallucinate means" and feel very embarrassed

Sister in law worked for the department of labor. The political appointee overseeing her area came in an immediately began yelling and screaming at people. Making decisions that seemed crazy to every long time employee. Sort sighted etc. She was able to transfer away to another federal agency. She recently went back to her old stomping grounds for a retirement party. She said her and the person retiring were the only people at the party with a smile on their face. She constantly got "you look great" "did you change your hair" something is different about you" etc.

The best people.

So your sister in law is a Swamp creature

Tainted juries and partial judges have always been an essential part of y'all's People's Dystopia of Lubish Absurdistan. Without them, the whole lubish project would be unthinkable.

Back