• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

How great would it be for some of the pissed off career federal prosecutors started investigating Barr for obstruction of justice this time next year?

How great would it be for some of the pissed off career federal prosecutors started investigating Barr for obstruction of justice this time next year?

You sure have a lot of fantasies about jurisprudential vengeance

Not vengeance, the rule of law. If people at the top can break the law openly and wantonly, it messes up the rest of the country.

Interesting. All that happened almost a year ago. Can’t tell it seems longer ago or not. Really looking forward to this reign of corruption and incompetence to be over.

Last edited:
A Barack Obama show trial would make it look like putting Trump and his family on trial is revenge.

And if Obama got out of it, it would set up a precedent of not charging ex-presidents.

It’s a horrible move but I could see them doing it.

Trump will do anything regardless of how dishonest for his own perceived good/gain. And regardless of any potential deleterious consequences otherwise.

And, of course, Republicans will continue to stupidly and obsequiously acquiesce. The smarter ones anyhow. The majority will believe the deception hook, line, and sinker.

I presently represent about 20 people charged with lying to the FBI. Don't they have the right to get Barr on the phone to say, "Hey, dude, what about my fucking case?

I presently represent about 20 people charged with lying to the FBI. Don't they have the right to get Barr on the phone to say, "Hey, dude, what about my fucking case?

Did they vote for Trump?

Back