• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

they left out the part where he pooped his man-spanx when he saw the angry black people

If it really was Barr who ordered last night's gas and grenade attack, I'd love to see DC authorities charge him with a crime or two. Someone needs to be held responsible.

If it really was Barr who ordered last night's gas and grenade attack, I'd love to see DC authorities charge him with a crime or two. Someone needs to be held responsible.

You mean the local prosecutor, aka the US Attorney, who is appointed by . . . the President?

Have you not read anything about the Roger Stone and Michael Flynn cases?

Oh I have. That’s the point. Everyone saw what happened last night, it’s not just someone’s testimony buried away in thousands of documents.

Force Trump to defend his actions that night or let him sacrifice Barr. Either is a win, and it keeps universally condemned behavior on the front pages

Oh I have. That’s the point. Everyone saw what happened last night, it’s not just someone’s testimony buried away in thousands of documents.

Force Trump to defend his actions that night or let him sacrifice Barr. Either is a win, and it keeps universally condemned behavior on the front pages

I mean I'm with you on wanting accountability, but there is zero chance charges would be filed against a sitting Attorney General by ANY USAO.

I mean I'm with you on wanting accountability, but there is zero chance charges would be filed against a sitting Attorney General by ANY USAO.

After doing a little research the DC AD is directly appointed by Barr so yeahhhh nevermind.

Last edited:
As they've recently admitted (these a holes are, at least, finally saying things out loud that anyone paying attention knows) there will be no statehood for DC because that take more power from the right.

As they've recently admitted (these a holes are, at least, finally saying things out loud that anyone paying attention knows) there will be no statehood for DC because that take more power from the right.

That's also why Puerto Rico will never achieve statehood if the GOP has anything to do with it. They'll never agree to anything that will lead to more LibDems being elected to Congress, and will fight any such proposals tooth and nail.

Last edited:

Back