• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Not help Flynn. Just did the right thing. All these illegal charges were a bunch of bullshit anyway and Sullivan was just trying to make it political by keeping it alive and hiring his own lawyer. Comey & McCabe are a bunch of scumbags who will be going to jail soon and made up all of these charges themselves and kept all of this alive. In fact they committed treason. Hope they rot in jail soon along with Brennan, Strzok, Page et al.

HEADS WILL ROLL IN 7 DAYS!!!1!

Is there really no remedy for this BS other than voting Trump out of office?

Is there really no remedy for this BS other than voting Trump out of office?

If one party is committed to political corruption, there is no solution except voting them out.

Barr claimed 200 FBI arrests in 2 weeks in Kansas City. He was only off by 199.

President Trump is focused intently on making his 2020 reelection campaign about violence in Democratic-led cities. In that effort, he’s gotten official buy-in from two key Cabinet agencies: the Department of Homeland Security and the Justice Department. The DHS is spearheading a questionable and legally suspect crackdown effort in places such as Portland. And the Justice Department’s head, Attorney General William P. Barr, has been out front on bolstering Trump’s claims about the allegedly nefarious nature of the demonstrators.

On Wednesday, though, Barr made a remarkably false claim about these scenes — in a way that only reinforces the idea that officials such as him are aiding in the president’s effort to exaggerate them.

At a White House event, Barr played up the supposed success of “Operation Legend,” an effort to dispatch federal law enforcement, in Kansas City.

“We’ve named the operation, as we’ve said, ‘Operation Legend,’ and we started rolling it out a couple of weeks ago in Kansas City,” Barr said. “And just to give you an idea of what’s possible: The FBI went in very strong into Kansas City, and within two weeks, we’ve had 200 arrests.”

Anything interesting in today’s hearing?

I tried for 5 seconds but it was some Republican complaining that a Democrat referred to the “civilian” DHS forces as “federal troops.”

Nah. I’ll just wait for the highlights.

Anything interesting in today’s hearing?

I tried for 5 seconds but it was some Republican complaining that a Democrat referred to the “civilian” DHS forces as “federal troops.”

Nah. I’ll just wait for the highlights.

Don't bother, it's a liar telling lies.

I tried for a bit and caught a Republican asking why Barr has not yet prosecuted Trump's enemies and dog whistling Keith Ellison for some reason.

CW: Politics as sports

I wish I could set my notifications for specific House members so I could get an alert when they're about to grill some Trump stooge in a hearing.

Back