• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

I caught a few minutes here and there of the hearing. These have turned into total jokes and clown shows on both sides, nobody is really even attempting any "oversight" 100% just trying to score sound bites. Really embarrassing all around.

That's an amazing amount of projection. lol at the last ~30 seconds.

That's an amazing amount of projection. lol at the last ~30 seconds.

Seriously. Every bit of what he said applies far more to Republicans than Democrats, imo. This is the party in which McConnell said that the GOP would block all of Obama's proposals so as to make him a one-term POTUS. And lol at tearing down the system - Barr is doing more to tear down generations of precedent and tradition than almost any previous AG by politicizing his position to an extreme degree. It appears that Trump has finally found the lackey and culture warrior in the Justice Department that he's always dreamed of.

Barr's actions are justified because he's fighting the good fight against the liberal who want to tear down the system.

I know it's been pointed out before, but it really is amazing at how many of Trump's minions in this administration resemble the villains in a Bond film. It's almost as if they enjoy playing the heavy.

Say the letter never arrived due to the failing usps or use tbe trump playbook and not respond.

"I'm pretty sure there are a few people who have committed voter fraud. Not the ones the President told to, though. Those are OK."

Pretty sure this is what the founding fathers intended. Hold my beer while i check with the federalist society to confirm...

i have no idea how the DOJ can take over this in a personal lawsuit. seems like a waste of taxpayer funds...but that is status quo for this administration.

i mean there is literally nothing else the DOJ should be working on right now.

Back