• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Republicans have become masters of projection. We're all supposed to believe that Trump, Barr, Don, Jr., etc. are completely innocent in everything, but it's really Obama and the evil LibDems who are guilty of trying to rig elections, spying for purely political purposes on people, massive corruption in government offices, etc. Nevermind that the GOP has been proven to have stolen a House election in NC, that Barr deliberately left out all kinds of damning information in his four-page "summary" of the Mueller Report, that Trump has openly and repeatedly threatened his opponents and critics with lawsuits and even jail time (including, among others, Saturday Night Live). Projection, projection, projection. If a Republican accuses Democrats of something, you can be guaranteed that they're not only doing the same, but it's probably worse than what they're accusing the LibDems of doing.

Last edited:
The lubes have constructed for themselves a fantasy world in order to avoid facing the reality that their beloved Obama and his administration perverted the intelligence services, the Departments of State and Justice, and the IRS in order to spy on their political opponents.

Their political opponents were/are criminals you dumb bitch

The lubes have constructed for themselves a fantasy world in order to avoid facing the reality that their beloved Obama and his administration perverted the intelligence services, the Departments of State and Justice, and the IRS in order to spy on their political opponents.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time, comrade.

Lol

Sailor, we have evidence of trump’s admin misconduct and crimes. Do you have a link to Obama’s that’s not an opinion piece? Like a report akin to Mueller’s? Thanks in advance

“I didn’t vote for trump but I parrot his talking points and name calling” Yeah ok

Lol

Sailor, we have evidence of trump’s admin misconduct and crimes. Do you have a link to Obama’s that’s not an opinion piece? Like a report akin to Mueller’s? Thanks in advance

“I didn’t vote for trump but I parrot his talking points and name calling” Yeah ok

We only have that evidence because Obummer spied on Trump then leaked it to MSNBC!

now moon is using the term lubes? god dammit moon.

So a Russian asset gave Barr the authority to find out what CIA assets we had (have?) in Russia and Republicans are totally cool with it. GTFO with this "America first" crap.

Barr will go down in history as the lackey to the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS in US history.

Back