Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Republicans have become masters of projection. We're all supposed to believe that Trump, Barr, Don, Jr., etc. are completely innocent in everything, but it's really Obama and the evil LibDems who are guilty of trying to rig elections, spying for purely political purposes on people, massive corruption in government offices, etc. Nevermind that the GOP has been proven to have stolen a House election in NC, that Barr deliberately left out all kinds of damning information in his four-page "summary" of the Mueller Report, that Trump has openly and repeatedly threatened his opponents and critics with lawsuits and even jail time (including, among others, Saturday Night Live). Projection, projection, projection. If a Republican accuses Democrats of something, you can be guaranteed that they're not only doing the same, but it's probably worse than what they're accusing the LibDems of doing.
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 05-18-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Because thereís definitely no there there

lol

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...le-place-blame
    denial seems to be your thing these days, Moonz
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    The lubes have constructed for themselves a fantasy world in order to avoid facing the reality that their beloved Obama and his administration perverted the intelligence services, the Departments of State and Justice, and the IRS in order to spy on their political opponents.
    Their political opponents were/are criminals you dumb bitch

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Amazing the fantasy world people live in where Donald Trump is the good guy
    And dumbass Ďmericans fall in line...
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    denial seems to be your thing these days, Moonz
    Moonz is demented.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    The lubes have constructed for themselves a fantasy world in order to avoid facing the reality that their beloved Obama and his administration perverted the intelligence services, the Departments of State and Justice, and the IRS in order to spy on their political opponents.
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time, comrade.

Lol

Sailor, we have evidence of trumpís admin misconduct and crimes. Do you have a link to Obamaís thatís not an opinion piece? Like a report akin to Muellerís? Thanks in advance

ďI didnít vote for trump but I parrot his talking points and name callingĒ Yeah ok

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Fuckin Lube!
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by DDA View Post
    Lol

Sailor, we have evidence of trumpís admin misconduct and crimes. Do you have a link to Obamaís thatís not an opinion piece? Like a report akin to Muellerís? Thanks in advance

ďI didnít vote for trump but I parrot his talking points and name callingĒ Yeah ok
    We only have that evidence because Obummer spied on Trump then leaked it to MSNBC!
    Birds are real.

now moon is using the term lubes? god dammit moon.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    So a Russian asset gave Barr the authority to find out what CIA assets we had (have?) in Russia and Republicans are totally cool with it. GTFO with this "America first" crap.

Banhammer'd
    Barr will go down in history as the lackey to the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS in US history.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Barr will go down in history as the lackey to the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS in US history.
    Seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Holy shit! Trump is using his AG to pass info about US assets to the Russians! Don Jr. Is involved?!? This is HUGE! McConnell is covering it up to hide his connections to a Russian oligarch tied to the Kremlin. The Russians own the DEEP STATE.

Tick tock!

Pubs failing.

Hard.