• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Weird. So Trump wants someone to say they’re investigating Biden but it doesn’t matter if they actually are. Seems like a problem.

Sailor and angus pause at this story, then resume fapping over ACB for reasons they can’t articulate

I don’t really get the re-elected Republicans play because if you actually tried to invalidate a legal election, that’s it you have no more power because there would be no more country.

'Republicans don't really like Trump, you guys. They are just using him to get more judges. As soon as it appears that he's lost this election, they will turn against him and reclaim their party. They will pivot back towards the center right party they've always been. The only real questions are, how fast will they turn on him and who will be the first to pivot away? It's not "if" but "when"!'

'Republicans don't really like Trump, you guys. They are just using him to get more judges. As soon as it appears that he's lost this election, they will turn against him and reclaim their party. They will pivot back towards the center right party they've always been. The only real questions are, how fast will they turn on him and who will be the first to pivot away? It's not "if" but "when"!'

It's strange at how nearly all of the usual suspects have gradually disappeared from this board as we've moved through the campaign and now post-election. Probably because it's getting harder and harder to defend Trump, his minions, and actions over the past year.

Do you have more integrity by quitting and letting some sycophant take over or stay on and try to ensure this clownshoes operation doesn’t go through?

I'm 75% convinced this all to keep the rubes sending in money so that Trump can pay off his debts. The other 25% of me thinks that a combination of the Supreme Court and military will have to step in and stop a potential coup.

95% of me thinks we'll be okay and this all posturing, 5% of me looks forward to seeing Trump being strung up in the street like Mussolini by the urban mob that will show up on January 20th to carry him out.

I'm 75% convinced this all to keep the rubes sending in money so that Trump can pay off his debts. The other 25% of me thinks that a combination of the Supreme Court and military will have to step in and stop a potential coup.

95% of me thinks we'll be okay and this all posturing, 5% of me looks forward to seeing Trump being strung up in the street like Mussolini by the urban mob that will show up on January 20th to carry him out.

For the next week or two, I can pass it off as posturing and grift. If it seriously continues past that, however, I will start to get worried.

WORDS MATTER.

You can't throw around this shit just because you want to make some money. Corrupt to the core.

Back