• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Wrangor will eat this shit up and then lament why everyone is so PARTISAN around here when the evidence clearly shows that Trump was under attack by the Dems!

Classic Trump.

Always on the offensive.

Especially when guilty of despicable behavior...accuse others!

Distract, create diversions, lie, destroy, project, etc.

Pubs be like...tha’s our guy!!!

Classic Trump.

Always on the offensive.

Especially when guilty of despicable behavior...accuse others!

Distract, create diversions, lie, destroy, project, etc.

Pubs be like...tha’s our guy!!!

You are so blind to the irony that you are describing what the demoRATS have been doing the past 2 years

Deflect, project, stir the pot, deflect, project, stir the pot. It's all they (and right-wing media like Fox) do now. And they are good at it, I'll admit.

You Maddow Muppets are going to be surprised when Brennan hangs for treason

You Maddow Muppets are going to be surprised when Brennan hangs for treason

I won’t be surprised at all. I won’t be surprised when Trump gathers all his perceived enemies into a stadium and starts having public executions. You’ll be laughing the whole time and that won’t surprise me either.

I won’t be surprised at all. I won’t be surprised when Trump gathers all his perceived enemies into a stadium and starts having public executions. You’ll be laughing the whole time and that won’t surprise me either.

Sadly true.

Will Moonz still "just be trolling" if and when he is laughing at these executions? At what point did Nazi trolls just become Nazis? Somewhere around the concentration camps or what?

Nailed it.

Will Moonz still "just be trolling" if and when he is laughing at these executions? At what point did Nazi trolls just become Nazis? Somewhere around the concentration camps or what?

We are past concentration camps. Conservatives don’t blink an eye when police kill Americans. They’ll cheer when border patrol starts killing immigrants.

He’ll just say, wtf I have Jewish kids (as if that’s an excuse for his bullshit).

I used to love Moonz. New Moonz sucks.

We are past concentration camps. Conservatives don’t blink an eye when police kill Americans. They’ll cheer when border patrol starts killing immigrants.

Illegal immigrants. Or, simply illegals.

In other words, not persons of legal standing.

Who are already born.

Back