• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
Last edited:
Some notes from the hearing:

More

This could be a crazy thought. Why not throw some shit against the wall?

The Bush family made Barr's career and life. Could he be playing Trump to pay back the Bushes for all the insults Trump through at them?

This could be a crazy thought. Why not throw some shit against the wall?

The Bush family made Barr's career and life. Could he be playing Trump to pay back the Bushes for all the insults Trump through at them?

lol that anyone associated with trump isn’t a soulless selfish asshole.

My crazy conspiracy theory is that Barr is snookering Trump to fuck him for messing with Jeb and W.

I can dream can't I?

Last edited:
Yessir, you got that right..and as prophecy foretells it is on that great date in 2024 when the ol’ “Dutchman-in-the-Sky”shall appear in the clouds above and,as if manna from Heaven,glorious droplets of Sweet-Creamy-White-Capitalistic-Blessing shall trickle-down upon the entirety of vox populi.Amen! Thence a great blast will rock the valleys below as Trumpeteers loudly blow thine horn-of-plenty at the fullness of all thy excess. Praise Jesus and John David Rockefeller..and God Bless ‘Merica.

—Yours is truly a shallow generation..

Will Barr go down in history with John Mitchell and Robert Bork or with Elliot Richardson?

Back