• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

LOL. The only reason Barr thinks that "the Left" can't give him any specifics as to why Trump is violating the rule of law and Constitution is because he's not listening. He doesn't strike me as the listening type anyway. He probably asks his question, and when the liberal starts giving him specifics he says "this is just because you hate him personally, isn't it?" and just leaves. They could give him a dozen specifics and he wouldn't give a shit.

Well, yeah, Bill. That's kind of why the Framers created a system of checks and balances and separation of powers - so that no one branch would become dominant and turn into a tyranny. Apparently Bill is a big believer in the "Absolute Executive" theory. No surprise, as he's basically a far-right authoritarian anyway. I'm sure that Trump is greatly pleased that he's finally found the perfect toady to handle the Justice Department for him.

Barr is an intelligent idiot in a position of great power.

Thus is he a great danger and threat to good governance and law.

Well, yeah, Bill. That's kind of why the Framers created a system of checks and balances and separation of powers - so that no one branch would become dominant and turn into a tyranny. Apparently Bill is a big believer in the "Absolute Executive" theory. No surprise, as he's basically a far-right authoritarian anyway. I'm sure that Trump is greatly pleased that he's finally found the perfect toady to handle the Justice Department for him.

What exactly is the point of the federalist society?

Once again, always be projecting. This, of course, was what the McConnell Senate did to Obama, but even if it wasn't, it should be read as a promise to what will be done to President Biden or Warren.

Sounds like Barr wants to turn The Purge into a documentary.

There is just no shame. These people finally get power and their true beliefs are just pouring out in the form of real policy that hurts, and in some cases kill, people.

Back