• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Does the AG process the pardons the AG can’t be pardoned or something like that?

From the Republican perspective, the only problem with Watergate is the party didn’t stay united behind Nixon after the tapes came out.

That would not be a problem today.

Yep

There was a time when Republicans felt some duty to truth, honor, decency, the rule of law, etc.

Back before the rise of “conservative” media/propaganda + the Internet and an increasingly successful misinformation/disinformation campaign.

Last edited:
"Enough"

To paraphrase chris rock you don't get credit for doing what you are supposed to do.

LOL. Barr is trying to rehab his image. He knows how the wind is blowing. More confirmation that Trump and the GOP have gone so far that even Barr couldn’t stay on board. And that’s after going so far that Sessions couldn’t just sit back and do their bidding.

The Atlantic article is getting a lot of shit on Twitter (not a good representation of the real world, admittedly). I don't think it's justified. No one is saying Barr is good. He just wasn't as corrupt and insane as Trump. I think that's basically what I'd say about everyone in the administration, with the exception of Stephen Miller.

Back