• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Okay then..well,a gift can keep giving,can’t it?

Thanks fellas :)

Hopefully he is working to appoint a second Special Counsel..and this time for those who cooked up this Collusion lie.

Remember it was 100% OK for Thomas to rule on ACA to conservatives in spite of something like 70% of family's income originating from one of the plaintiffs.

I cannot wait to see how you lubes react when Brennan comey and clapper are in prison

I know you maddow muppets are clueless but it’s been leaked that IG Horowitz has already determined that the 2-4 FISA warrants were illegal

Stock up on the Doritos and Ben & Jerry’s cause I’m predicting a lot of grief eating

I cannot wait to see how you lubes react when Brennan comey and clapper are in prison

I know you maddow muppets are clueless but it’s been leaked that IG Horowitz has already determined that the 2-4 FISA warrants were illegal

Stock up on the Doritos and Ben & Jerry’s cause I’m predicting a lot of grief eating

I will not be surprised at all when Trump starts jailing his political opponents.

The lubes have constructed for themselves a fantasy world in order to avoid facing the reality that their beloved Obama and his administration perverted the intelligence services, the Departments of State and Justice, and the IRS in order to spy on their political opponents.

Amazing the fantasy world people live in where Donald Trump is the good guy

Back