• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zac Taylor

I believe you’re thinking of Tyler Cameron. It was his aunt not his mom. Highly touted recruit who absolutely sucked.

WFU has had a ton of good QB’s over the years. The only exceptions are those 2 Florida QBs who were supposed to back up and replace Tanner Price. They were awful.

It was actually three. Stachitas, Sousa and Cameron.

Grobe.

In that 2002 class with Zac, Josh Gattis, also just was signed as Michigan's O-coordinator, after spending the last two years at Alabama and Penn St. WRs coach respectively. He's carved out a nice coaching career at some great programs so far.

I believe Zac transferred to Butler CC for a year in Kansas, and played 2 years at Nebraska, not three. (2 seasons at Wake (1 RS), 1 at Butler, 2 at Nebraska. Ben Mauk was the reason he transferred, as he jumped Zac on the depth chart as a RS frosh.

Interesting, Zac Married Mike Sherman's daughter, former HC of the packers. I believe those connections have helped him in NFL.
Yeah that definitely cannot hurt and this year it's his connection to McVay that is helping out. If a lot of teams had their way, the only coaching tree in the NFL would be a McVay one.

Yeah that definitely cannot hurt and this year it's his connection to McVay that is helping out. If a lot of teams had their way, the only coaching tree in the NFL would be a McVay one.

It's certainly interesting, but not unprecedented. The Bill Walsh coaching tree is/was ridiculous, 2000 Raven's team, I believe every single defensive coach on that team got a head coaching gig.

I think Adam Shefter or someone mentioned, it might not be a bad idea for Zac to hire Mike Sherman as an assistant coach, considering his experience with 4 winning teams in Green Bay.

I believe you’re thinking of Tyler Cameron. It was his aunt not his mom. Highly touted recruit who absolutely sucked.

Completely forgot about him and her. What was her handle?

Don’t recall her handle. Just remember how strident she was in touting how her nephew deserved playing time. He was such a good QB that Florida Atlantic made him a TE.

Back