• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Gattis New OC at Michigan

Congrats Josh! He’s ascended through the ranks real quickly. Glad to see his continued progression.

it's interesting how he went from a defensive player to an offensive coach. is that common? I guess you spend so much time learning how to stop offenses you become good at scheming ways to beat defenses?

Everyone at Penn state seems to say that their WR performance took a dive when he got snatched by Bama.

it's interesting how he went from a defensive player to an offensive coach. is that common? I guess you spend so much time learning how to stop offenses you become good at scheming ways to beat defenses?

Wasn’t Clawson a DB?

Maybe they’d promote Josh.

Yesterday all the DC sports writers I follow on Twitter said he was going to Maryland. Oops!

Dungy was a QB in college. It happens with some frequency I think.

Well the offensive staff is scattered between Maryland, Michigan, and Miami.

Everyone at Penn state seems to say that their WR performance took a dive when he got snatched by Bama.

I'll be interested to see how much room Harbaugh gives a first time OC in the playcalling department. Anything that gets all the double TE/FB, jumbo sets out will be an improvement.

But from a recruiting standpoint, this is a huge get for Michigan. Gattis has been scorching the trail for both Penn State and Alabama. I'm also interested to see if he can do for Donovan Peoples Jones what he did for Jerry Jeudy (who I personally think is less talented) and get him a Biletnikoff award.

Yeah, if he's successful he will not be available to take over for Claw.

Back