Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    LOL

what a garbage post

stay classy, scooter
    What's not classy about it? That's my opinion. I don't think there is much controversy about the fact that he plays with a low motor. And he is definitely careless with the ball. Maybe he turns into a great player - he just hasn't shown it yet as far as I can tell. In a game between two teams like this anyone who is at a level to be a "one and done" should stand out significantly. He hasn't. Am I wrong about that?

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Welp, the wife just loaded the kids into the van.

Give them enough wide open looks and theyll start to go down.

In the meantime, were just standing around in a non-existent halfcourt offense.

Whatever you want to say about Wynn, he seems to play pretty hard.

Brown is playing like a man.
    I don't think Brandon likes playing against this little Lykes kid.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Lets slow it down and run an iso for Smart. Brilliant.

Miami only has 7 players, 2 are about to foul out.

This Miami team is unimpressive

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Ive seen this game enough times over the past 5 years. A close game between bad teams becomes a comfortable win for the opponent because our defense will allow them to score almost every time down the floor and our offense cant keep up.
    It feels familiar. I dont like it.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Were just a few minutes away from Chill hitting crazy 3s while were down double digits and fouling at the end.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Lykes can get anywhere he wants. Thats tough in end of game.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Brown is playing like a man.
    I don't think Brandon likes playing against this little Lykes kid.
    would you say that Brandon has been playing lazily and carelessly? just trying to keep track !
    We're going to be good again.

would you say that Brandon has been playing lazily and carelessly? just trying to keep track !
    Careless? maybe. Lazy, no. Hoard has obvious talent but just doesn't assert himself - he plays slow and tentative. Maybe it's his personality, I don't know. Do you disagree?

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Were just a few minutes away from Chill hitting crazy 3s while were down double digits and fouling at the end.
    3 minute mark and were already there!

Minus the making of 3s, though.

5-25. Yikes.

We are so poorly coached. Wynn plays really well, hitting shots and being active on D, so we sit him during the crucial point of the game.

Miami only has 7 players, so we play a really slow game. Had we extended the D early, even to half court, it would have sped things up and negated their top of the key pick offense.

shocked at this score after being up at half. Really stunning outcome. Never saw it coming

Ho hum. Another 20 point loss.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Careless? maybe. Lazy, no. Hoard has obvious talent but just doesn't assert himself - he plays slow and tentative. Maybe it's his personality, I don't know. Do you disagree?
    I dont think either is lazy.

Its pretty funny to call a college athlete lazy from your couch.

I may be bad luck. When I started watching in the 2nd half we were down two. Now it's 15. That or Wake sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post
    We are so poorly coached. Wynn plays really well, hitting shots and being active on D, so we sit him during the crucial point of the game.

Miami only has 7 players, so we play a really slow game. Had we extended the D early, even to half court, it would have sped things up and negated their top of the key pick offense.
    This. Its utterly insane.

What are you fishing for? This team absolutely fucking sucks. None of the players on it have ANY business in the NBA (due to zero player development) and about half of them have zero business in the ACC!
    We're careless, lazy and really don't seem to give a damn. This is a COACHING problem. Not a player problem.

Is that the answer you seek?
    Oh Heavens Yes!