• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

LOL

what a garbage post

stay classy, scooter

What's not classy about it? That's my opinion. I don't think there is much controversy about the fact that he plays with a low motor. And he is definitely careless with the ball. Maybe he turns into a great player - he just hasn't shown it yet as far as I can tell. In a game between two teams like this anyone who is at a level to be a "one and done" should stand out significantly. He hasn't. Am I wrong about that?

Welp, the wife just loaded the kids into the van.

Give them enough wide open looks and they’ll start to go down.

In the meantime, we’re just standing around in a non-existent halfcourt offense.

Brown is playing like a man.
I don't think Brandon likes playing against this little Lykes kid.

I’ve seen this game enough times over the past 5 years. A close game between bad teams becomes a comfortable win for the opponent because our defense will allow them to score almost every time down the floor and our offense can’t keep up.

It feels familiar. I don’t like it.

We’re just a few minutes away from Chill hitting crazy 3s while we’re down double digits and fouling at the end.

Brown is playing like a man.
I don't think Brandon likes playing against this little Lykes kid.

would you say that Brandon has been playing lazily and carelessly? just trying to keep track !

would you say that Brandon has been playing lazily and carelessly? just trying to keep track !

Careless? maybe. Lazy, no. Hoard has obvious talent but just doesn't assert himself - he plays slow and tentative. Maybe it's his personality, I don't know. Do you disagree?

We’re just a few minutes away from Chill hitting crazy 3s while we’re down double digits and fouling at the end.

3 minute mark and we’re already there!

Minus the making of 3s, though.

5-25. Yikes.

We are so poorly coached. Wynn plays really well, hitting shots and being active on D, so we sit him during the crucial point of the game.

Miami only has 7 players, so we play a really slow game. Had we extended the D early, even to half court, it would have sped things up and negated their top of the key pick offense.

shocked at this score after being up at half. Really stunning outcome. Never saw it coming

Careless? maybe. Lazy, no. Hoard has obvious talent but just doesn't assert himself - he plays slow and tentative. Maybe it's his personality, I don't know. Do you disagree?

I don’t think either is lazy.

It’s pretty funny to call a college athlete lazy from your couch.

I may be bad luck. When I started watching in the 2nd half we were down two. Now it's 15. That or Wake sucks.

We are so poorly coached. Wynn plays really well, hitting shots and being active on D, so we sit him during the crucial point of the game.

Miami only has 7 players, so we play a really slow game. Had we extended the D early, even to half court, it would have sped things up and negated their top of the key pick offense.

This. It’s utterly insane.

What are you fishing for? This team absolutely fucking sucks. None of the players on it have ANY business in the NBA (due to zero player development) and about half of them have zero business in the ACC!
We're careless, lazy and really don't seem to give a damn. This is a COACHING problem. Not a player problem.

Is that the answer you seek?

Back