• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

I’ll say that the staff has finally figured out how to play Chaundee. It only took like 40 games, but hey.

The point spread was accurate. This will be one of the worst teams in Wake Forest basketball history.

While I don’t think there is much doubt as to Manning’s future, Tuesday night when State comes to town will erase any doubt with the front row crowd at the Joel. State will smell blood early and it will be ugly.

LOL Wake Forest calls timeout, team huddles around Danny Manning, Manning silently looks around for the first 10 seconds of the 30 second time out.
OUCH. Maybe explains in part why after watching first half, did not see any of second.
To follow a leader ya gotta have confidence in the leader. Confidence left the coliseum a long time ago.
Hoped we’d luck into a win but nope.

A decent coach could win with this group. There is talent on this roster.

Well at least we held them under 50%. "Little Victories."

Yea. That is the answer I seek.

Anybody who blames the players for this mess is complicit in this mess.

You're just being argumentative and purposely dense. I can only comment on what I see - that is not 'blaming the players'. Manning is a disaster. One of his worst traits appears to be the inability to motivate - I've never seen him show any fire so I don't know he could impart any to the team. Maybe Hoard is the kind of kid that needs a coach to fire him up? Maybe he's tentative because he doesn't know what he is supposed to be doing because he hasn't been properly coached - and we have no plan on offense or defense? I don't know. I don't know anything specific - again, I can only observe.
And remember, when I am watching Hoard it is with the knowledge that he is "supposed" to be a one-and-done - that creates certain expectations.
I know the kid is not literally lazy - he is a high-level college basketball player.

Back