• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

Looks like we have a chance of winning this game. If somehow Dopey wins 8 acc games, does he keep his job?

No we don’t. We will lose by 12. We will be down 6 at the 16 min timeout.

Wow 3 pages at halftime, must be a record low.

It’s really sad that we have such weak roster that Johnson has to play material minutes.

Well, it’s only because Chaundee got kicked in the balls.

Need his offense on the floor.

I think we've met our match. We actually have found a team just as dumb as we are. These teams were made for one another. Miami is a turnover machine.

Ok, so apparently Wynn is the missing piece.

It’s really sad that we have such weak roster that Johnson has to play material minutes.

But we don’t. Johnson and Wynn don’t need to play more than 15-20.

I was coming here to post something similar. Every time I have watched the team I have thought the same thing. He has potential but looks lazy and careless.

LOL

what a garbage post

stay classy, scooter

So conflicted here. 1-17 with a win over Miami wouldn't save DM's job.

I think we've met our match. We actually have found a team just as dumb as we are. These teams were made for one another. Miami is a turnover machine.
These are two worst teams playing but i have confidence we will find a way to lose.

I’ve seen this game enough times over the past 5 years. A close game between bad teams becomes a comfortable win for the opponent because our defense will allow them to score almost every time down the floor and our offense can’t keep up.

Back to the normal second half collapse. Down 8 with Miami shooting over 50%. D Manning "We are going to hang our hat on defense."

Back