• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

Serious question: Can Sarr bench-press more than 100 pounds?

I like the pushing of the pace. Makes our offense look better.

Sarr is still so weak.

Giving up too many wide open looks from 3.

The next coach will have a nice foundation to work with in Chaundee, mucius and Wright. And possibly hoard if he stays. Manning’s mismanagement of these guys particularly on defense is criminal.

One thing I like about Torry Johnson is that his teammates know they have to crash the offensive glass when he drives. There’s no guess work or risk.

The next coach will have a nice foundation to work with in Chaundee, mucius and Wright. And possibly hoard if he stays. Manning’s mismanagement of these guys particularly on defense is criminal.

I think Chaundee has a ton of potential if someone competent can actually work with him to develop. I like his raw skills and effort.

I like the pushing of the pace. Makes our offense look better.

Sarr is still so weak.

Giving up too many wide open looks from 3.

Hoard isn't much better. Can either one dunk?

I was coming here to post something similar. Every time I have watched the team I have thought the same thing. He has potential but looks lazy and careless.

Ha. I deleted post because it is obviously my opinion. Like with people calling sarr an nba talent, I just don’t see it

Both of these teams are just terrible. I have better things to do with the afternoon. Deuces.

WTF was Chaundee doing on the bench for the last possession?????

Lol THAT was Manning’s play out of the timeout to end the half? A 28 foot off balance three pointer?

Looks like we have a chance of winning this game. If somehow Dopey wins 8 acc games, does he keep his job?

Hey, thatguy2016... Another example of someone calling Hoard lazy that you claimed doesn’t happen.

Back