• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2pm ACC Network

LOL Wake Forest calls timeout, team huddles around Danny Manning, Manning silently looks around for the first 10 seconds of the 30 second time out.

This team and program just sucks. Never seen such a dumpster fire in 50 years at WF. Clueless Clyde and the Darling Bros.

So conflicted here. 1-17 with a win over Miami wouldn't save DM's job.

Well the conflict was resolved. I was going to say unless we get blown out by Miami, we might as well win it.

What a disgraceful second half. Manning has no fucking idea how to coach a full game. “Second half adjustments? The only adjustment I’ll ever make is figuring out how to fit an $18 million buyout into my wallet bitch”

What’s worse is that we did pretty well running up and down in the first half.

Helps that Miami missed a ton of open shots, but still.

Yeah, it makes no sense. I mean, it’s what Danny Manning does, but it makes no sense.

What are you fishing for? This team absolutely fucking sucks. None of the players on it have ANY business in the NBA (due to zero player development) and about half of them have zero business in the ACC!
We're careless, lazy and really don't seem to give a damn. This is a COACHING problem. Not a player problem.

Is that the answer you seek?

Yea. That is the answer I seek.

Anybody who blames the players for this mess is complicit in this mess.

People thought we could actually win.

I think Brandon has the same clutch gene as his dad. Problem is he is, plays with, and is coached by people who can’t keep a game close. So he gets hot late and hits garbage time threes.

Is there 'time' for us to get to Miami's level?

Back