• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

The descent into TDS may be irreversible for some. Worse than sad, pathetic.

Derangement syndromes go both ways. Far more sailors people are delusionally loyal to the man than are delusionally opposed to the man.

sailor is all in on racist fascism.

The FBI investigating a POTUS for being a foreign asset ain't a bombshell. It's a barrage of nuclear missiles.

Derangement syndromes go both ways. Far more sailors people are delusionally loyal to the man than are delusionally opposed to the man.

Ah but remember, sailor is no Trump fan. He just defends him at every turn and hates Clinton.

people with TDS don't fix things, they fuck things up

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome is much more applicable to the Cult 45 members than the sane people in this country.

I'm fucking blown away by people like Sailor and Moonz.

You're behind a message board handle, but you're not all that anonymous. You've posted somewhere 12,000 & 30,000 times (respectively, and not counting Moonz parodies). You spend real time here.

Even if you're trolling, you are defending a man that will go down as a treasonous villian in this country... there's no coming back from that.

I'm cool with chalking up the last 8 years to desperate ignorance following the financial crisis. I'm a firm believer that democracies at times need to expand (liberally) and contract (conservatively) in order to function. But the right needs to fess up. This is absurd, and it is causing a backlash from the left that is also pushing it closer to the equal but opposite fringe.

Last edited:
I'm cool with chalking up the last 8 years to desperate ignorance following the financial crisis. I'm a firm believer that democracies at times need to expand (liberally) and contract (conservatively) in order to function. But the right needs to fess up. This is absurd, and it is causing a backlash from the left that is also pushing it closer to the equal but opposite fringe.

This is about right. I’m all for someone realizing and speaking of Trump as a disaster for America, but I’m not quite sure if the people saying “Trump’s clearly a Russian spy” actually believe that or not. That seems fairly fringetastic.

Then again Manafort sure seems like a Russian asset and he ended up campaign manager. That’s a huge story. I just view Trump more as the idiot who didn’t realize what was going on around him.

So your argument is that everyone around Trump was working with Russian intelligence and openly operating in their best interests and Trump who is openly deferential to Putin had no idea what was going on.

This is about right. I’m all for someone realizing and speaking of Trump as a disaster for America, but I’m not quite sure if the people saying “Trump’s clearly a Russian spy” actually believe that or not. That seems fairly fringetastic.

Then again Manafort sure seems like a Russian asset and he ended up campaign manager. That’s a huge story. I just view Trump more as the idiot who didn’t realize what was going on around him.

Other than the word "clearly" the FBI thought this opinion was valid enough to start an investigation. The FBI doesn't usually strike me a fringetastic, X-Files aside.

So your argument is that everyone around Trump was working with Russian intelligence and openly operating in their best interests and Trump who is openly deferential to Putin had no idea what was going on.

How do the palma’s And sailor’s of the world not share this logic? I seriously can’t undedstand it because objectively speaking this is far more logical than the “trump is stupid” or “TDS” line of thought.

He is probably not a spy. More than likely he is a stooge and owes them a lot. He is absolutely acting on their behalf and dramatically against the interests of the United States.

If we were at war, it could easily be considered treason, but we aren't.

I'm fucking blown away by people like Sailor and Moonz.

You're behind a message board handle, but you're not all that anonymous. You've posted somewhere 12,000 & 30,000 times (respectively, and not counting Moonz parodies). You spend real time here.

Even if you're trolling, you are defending a man that will go down as a treasonous villian in this country... there's no coming back from that.

Can’t speak for sailor

As for me, I just can’t subscribe to the Nedick deranged hysteria so I play the foil

Show me the money

Until then it’s just trump hate speculation wishful thinking delusions and Doritos dust swirling around

It’s been shown several times over. Why is it so hard to believe crooked people did crooked stuff?

Back