• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

Reality isn’t Sept 24. Reality is today.

What would you accept as evidence that the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russian intelligence?

Other than the word "clearly" the FBI thought this opinion was valid enough to start an investigation. The FBI doesn't usually strike me a fringetastic, X-Files aside.

You serious, Clark? The FBI is a partisan liberal deep state conspiracy hub that's only mission is to take down our Dear Leader.

Gives it even more credibility

I love how ph act like only the pubs are crooked and self interested

Both sides have crooked and self interested people. But it’s like saying Wake and Duke have basketball teams. One scores a lot more points.

Moonz, what is your theory? Trump surrounded himself with all these crooked people (easily provable) with ties to Russia, but didn’t know it? Or it’s all fake news? Or some middle ground? Genuinely curious to see your opinion in your own words.

You serious, Clark? The FBI is a partisan liberal deep state conspiracy hub that's only mission is to take down our Dear Leader.

Somewhere, somehow the Smoking Man conspired, manipulated and set up this entire Trump Russia story all so that Pelosi could be the first woman president. He’s been working on this since 1992 when Home Alone 2 first hit the theaters and he realized that Trump would be the perfect patsy. Poor Donald, he is just another victim of the deep state.

Reality isn’t Sept 24. Reality is today.

What would you accept as evidence that the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russian intelligence?

The times story is based on an investigation opened 2 years ago. I think you’re missing the fact this story has some serious moss on it

Moonz, what is your theory? Trump surrounded himself with all these crooked people (easily provable) with ties to Russia, but didn’t know it? Or it’s all fake news? Or some middle ground? Genuinely curious to see your opinion in your own words.

No one wanted to be associated with Trump. Except some shady characters with past business ties in Russia/Ukraine

I’m sure trump knew some of these characters were shady, maybe not

Manafort didn’t care about trump, he wanted to feather his own nest

They used trump

Like Cohen promising success he couldn’t deliver on

What phdeac doesn’t understand is the DC is drowning in scumbags on both sides

You can’t swing a dead cat in dc without hitting a Manafort or a cohen

I Am certain of this

(As certain as I can be)

Trump won the election fair and square

Thanks for asking instead of attacking while choking on Doritos dust

No one wanted to be associated with Trump. Except some shady characters with past business ties in Russia/Ukraine

I’m sure trump knew some of these characters were shady, maybe not

Manafort didn’t care about trump, he wanted to feather his own nest

They used trump

Like Cohen promising success he couldn’t deliver on

What phdeac doesn’t understand is the DC is drowning in scumbags on both sides

You can’t swing a dead cat in dc without hitting a Manafort or a cohen

I Am certain of this

(As certain as I can be)

Trump won the election fair and square

Thanks for asking instead of attacking while choking on Doritos dust

No problem. Thanks for the response. Quick follow up questions:

1) do you hold trump accountable for the seeimingly interminable bad hires of these guilty people?
2) how do you explain trumps coziness to Putin, his alleged Russia Trump hotel deal, the lying about the trump tower meeting?
3) as a lawyer, who presumably believes in the rule of law, how do you feel about the campaign finance violations (paying off Stormy and McDougal)?
4) why won’t he release his tax returns to be transparent?

Thanks, not sure if you’re an actual Trump supporter or just playing devils advocate/trolling half the time. Thanks man.

5) breaking news - trump has hid talks with Putin from senior officials. Why?

Starts at the top

"I'll write the real book!" LOL. Trump is incapable of writing anything, unless it includes lots of pictures to take up space and is a cut-and-paste job. I'm sure all of "his" books were done by ghostwriters. Hell, he's probably never read any of his own books.

I hold him responsible for bad hires

Not culpable for criminal behavior of others unless he can be criminally tied to that misconduct

Back