• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

Trumps relationship to Russia is because of business

Although he has no real presence there

Also, you’re telling me that an fbi that creams it’s doritos dusted jorts jeans (shorts) over a Lester Holt interview wouldn’t have the Orange man dead to rights on Russian money laundering or whatever the listerine kids latest obsession is

Two conclusions

No illegal laundering behavior

There is but it would have too much collateral damage so bury it

I hold him responsible for bad hires

Not culpable for criminal behavior of others unless he can be criminally tied to that misconduct

Was Rick Pitino responsible when one of his assistants arranged for adidas shoe contracts for recruits in order to convince them to come play a Louisville? How about the hooker scandal before that? Should Pitino have kept his job?

I'll jump in with some responses

No problem. Thanks for the response. Quick follow up questions:

1) do you hold trump accountable for the seeimingly interminable bad hires of these guilty people?

Yup, he seems to be a disaster. Those bad people didn't give him 50k votes in Michigan, however, so thats who we voted for

2) how do you explain trumps coziness to Putin, his alleged Russia Trump hotel deal, the lying about the trump tower meeting?

Trump seems to like lying and strongmen.

3) as a lawyer, who presumably believes in the rule of law, how do you feel about the campaign finance violations (paying off Stormy and McDougal)?

Campaign finance is weak, who gives a shit

4) why won’t he release his tax returns to be transparent?

Cause all real estate people don't have taxable income as a result of depreciation, and he doesn't wanna show that.

Thanks, not sure if you’re an actual Trump supporter or just playing devils advocate/trolling half the time. Thanks man.

I'll jump in with some responses

Lame responses. We are talking about the president of the USA, not the Homeowners Association. He should be held to the highest standard and you should know this.

Also, probably tons of tax evasion out there if people get to review his tax returns

Lame responses. We are talking about the president of the USA, not the Homeowners Association. He should be held to the highest standard and you should know this.

I'm cool with replacing him, if you can, for being a jackass. Just ease up on believing he's former KGB.

I'm cool with replacing him, if you can, for being a jackass. Just ease up on believing he's former KGB.

I don’t. I think you’re naive if you think he’s just dumb. There’s so much smoke, man. Never in history had there been so many obvious signs of something nefarious. It’s almost as if he didn’t mean to carefully choose all these people on his campaign who had tons of ties to Russia. And he had lied about every connection and action since. There are plenty of people he could’ve chosen in his campaign and staff without red flags, yet here we are.

Had should = has in both those sentences. My b

It's definitely possible to be both dumb and corrupt. Many criminals are such, which is why they so often get caught. It's clear that a large number of people around Trump (such as Manafort) were both dumb and crooked as hell. Many in his administration, such as DeVos and Manchin, are dumb and crooked as hell. I see no reason why Trump couldn't have been on the take from the Russians and other governments, got himself into a blackmail/collusion situation, and then still managed to win the WH in what is arguably the greatest upset in presidential election history (the only election that comes close is Truman's win in 1948).

I don't see why it's so hard to see Trump as both a loon who is mostly dumb as a brick except in a few areas, as in knowing how to get attention and PR, and also as someone who is in cahoots with some "bad hombres" as he'd call them, in the Russians, Saudis, and probably lots of shady foreign investors and governments. He's been doing it for decades, and has no morals or ethics to stop him. Is it seriously so difficult to see him gladly accepting help from Putin and the Russians to win an election, beat the hated Hillary, and prove all of his detractors wrong? He's too dumb, impulsive, and reckless to think through the consequences. "You mean Putin and you guys will help me to win the election, and all I have to do is return the favor in the Ukraine and sanctions and other places when you ask? Hell, yes!" The fact that he's dumb doesn't mean that he's not guilty of collusion, or of being a traitor, imo.

Last edited:
Complicity is culpability. If your business partner is doing illegal shit you either separate from them or go down with them, everyone knows that when they make the decision to start lying.

Trump has repeatedly lied about not knowing people or not knowing something happened. Yet like the guy ready to lose his farm for Trump, some on hear love to help themselves to some Trump bullshit.

Watching George Snuffleuffagus

Panel consensus is that the mueller report will be anticlimactic and that the FBI investigation under nutty Jim Comey led to nothing

Mueller found nothing on Russian collusion

Also confirmed what I posted last night about Manafort, Flynn et al

They all arrived at the campaign with those Russian skeletons in their closets

When will you hysterical idiots start listening to moonzzz?

#moonzapoliticalgenius

Last edited:
Also, probably tons of tax evasion out there if people get to review his tax returns

I think he is way more concerned about people finding out he isn't really a member of the tres commas club than some tax evasion.

I don’t. I think you’re naive if you think he’s just dumb. There’s so much smoke, man. Never in history had there been so many obvious signs of something nefarious. It’s almost as if he didn’t mean to carefully choose all these people on his campaign who had tons of ties to Russia. And he had lied about every connection and action since. There are plenty of people he could’ve chosen in his campaign and staff without red flags, yet here we are.

And yet no one's been able to explain why Trump Jr. would have to go through this guy, if they were already Russian Assets

And yet no one's been able to explain why Trump Jr. would have to go through this guy, if they were already Russian Assets

Never said anything about being an asset. Just taking the Russians up on their offer to help seems logical.

Watching George Snuffleuffagus

Panel consensus is that the mueller report will be anticlimactic and that the FBI investigation under nutty Jim Comey led to nothing

Mueller found nothing on Russian collusion

Also confirmed what I posted last night about Manafort, Flynn et al

They all arrived at the campaign with those Russian skeletons in their closets

When will you hysterical idiots start listening to moonzzz?

#moonzapoliticalgenius

By “The panel” you mean scalise being a trumpshill? Sad Moonz is sad!

I think you were premature changing your avatar; I think you owe us 2x the time

Back