• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

And yet no one's been able to explain why Trump Jr. would have to go through this guy, if they were already Russian Assets

Trump needs some plausible deniability. Goldstone was meant to throw people off. His friendship with the Agaarovs is the perfect slot for Putin.

LOL. That table is a triangle.

Fuck the leaks.

Let’s see what’s in the report when it comes out.

Are you excited about Star Trek Discovery Season 2?

i'm going to watch it but I'm still sort of meh on the whole show; i might wait until the season wraps and binge it. at this point i'm just glad there is passable Star Trek being made.

i'm going to watch it but I'm still sort of meh on the whole show; i might wait until the season wraps and binge it. at this point i'm just glad there is passable Star Trek being made.

I’m confused about Spock’s beard and I’m not referring to Kirk

Also, appprently the next Star Trek movie has been shelved (sad !)

kirk would be pretty young in that timeline, yet - in the academy. could be a throwaway cameo, though. it's about 8 or so years before the events of the first movie.

but yeah, maybe paramount will sell the IP to disney or netflix

My favorite Trump/Russia thing that was totally "innocent" was when he invited the Russian Ambassador and Foreign Minister to the Oval Office, gave them top secret intel, bragged about firing Comey to protect against any Russian investigation, but the cherry on top was to allow a Russian "journalist" to bring cameras and other electronics into the Oval Office.

And this was the day after firing Comey if I recall correctly.

Back