• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
Seems enough for its own thread.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

I do have to give it to Trump....he will go down as the best Russian ASSet in history ....ALL of this is blatant moves for the kremlin and yet our dumbass population/msm act clueless ....we are better than this

This is going to looked back upon as far worse than Nixon. Our generation is going to have one hell of a tale to tell our grandchildren.

More like our grandchildren are going to be fucking pissed at us for allowing our country to be run by traitors

The Russian asset reshaped the Supreme Court for a generation.

Assets. This is on the whole GOP. They reserved a spot for a man suspected of working with a foreign power.

The Russian asset reshaped the Supreme Court for a generation.

Assets. This is on the whole GOP. They reserved a spot for a man suspected of working with a foreign power.

I do have to give it to Trump....he will go down as the best Russian ASSet in history ....ALL of this is blatant moves for the kremlin and yet our dumbass population/msm act clueless ....we are better than this

Did you read the actual article or the Wittes hit piece?

Jesus you lefties are deranged.

The descent into TDS may be irreversible for some. Worse than sad, pathetic.

Meanwhile, there’s a grandmother living in New York who sailor thinks is the great evil of our day.

My favorite Trump/Russia thing that was totally "innocent" was when he invited the Russian Ambassador and Foreign Minister to the Oval Office, gave them top secret intel, bragged about firing Comey to protect against any Russian investigation, but the cherry on top was to allow a Russian "journalist" to bring cameras and other electronics into the Oval Office.

My favorite Trump/Russia thing that was totally "innocent" was when he invited the Russian Ambassador and Foreign Minister to the Oval Office, gave them top secret intel, bragged about firing Comey to protect against any Russian investigation, but the cherry on top was to allow a Russian "journalist" to bring cameras and other electronics into the Oval Office.

They got trump nailed now!!!!

Back