Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

I disagree with you
    Itís going to be OK, quisling

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    The descent into TDS may be irreversible for some. Worse than sad, pathetic.
    Derangement syndromes go both ways. Far more sailors people are delusionally loyal to the man than are delusionally opposed to the man.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    sailor is all in on racist fascism.

The FBI investigating a POTUS for being a foreign asset ain't a bombshell. It's a barrage of nuclear missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    They got trump nailed now!!!!
    Guess they got you, too. When will you be joining bsf4l?

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Derangement syndromes go both ways. Far more sailors people are delusionally loyal to the man than are delusionally opposed to the man.
    Ah but remember, sailor is no Trump fan. He just defends him at every turn and hates Clinton.

Dickie Hemric
    people with TDS think that anyone who does not suffer from TDS is defending Trump

Donald could admit that he was a Russian agent and Sailor would still deny it.

people with TDS think that anyone who does not suffer from TDS is defending unfairly attacking Trump
    FIFY

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    FIFY
    people with TDS don't fix things, they fuck things up

You would know best.

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome is much more applicable to the Cult 45 members than the sane people in this country.

Historically Competitive
    I'm fucking blown away by people like Sailor and Moonz.

You're behind a message board handle, but you're not all that anonymous. You've posted somewhere 12,000 & 30,000 times (respectively, and not counting Moonz parodies). You spend real time here.

Even if you're trolling, you are defending a man that will go down as a treasonous villian in this country... there's no coming back from that.

I'm cool with chalking up the last 8 years to desperate ignorance following the financial crisis. I'm a firm believer that democracies at times need to expand (liberally) and contract (conservatively) in order to function. But the right needs to fess up. This is absurd, and it is causing a backlash from the left that is also pushing it closer to the equal but opposite fringe.
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 01-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar

FBI Opened Investigation into Trump Working for Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    I'm cool with chalking up the last 8 years to desperate ignorance following the financial crisis. I'm a firm believer that democracies at times need to expand (liberally) and contract (conservatively) in order to function. But the right needs to fess up. This is absurd, and it is causing a backlash from the left that is also pushing it closer to the equal but opposite fringe.
    This is about right. Iím all for someone realizing and speaking of Trump as a disaster for America, but Iím not quite sure if the people saying ďTrumpís clearly a Russian spyĒ actually believe that or not. That seems fairly fringetastic.

Then again Manafort sure seems like a Russian asset and he ended up campaign manager. Thatís a huge story. I just view Trump more as the idiot who didnít realize what was going on around him.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    So your argument is that everyone around Trump was working with Russian intelligence and openly operating in their best interests and Trump who is openly deferential to Putin had no idea what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    This is about right. Iím all for someone realizing and speaking of Trump as a disaster for America, but Iím not quite sure if the people saying ďTrumpís clearly a Russian spyĒ actually believe that or not. That seems fairly fringetastic.

Then again Manafort sure seems like a Russian asset and he ended up campaign manager. Thatís a huge story. I just view Trump more as the idiot who didnít realize what was going on around him.
    Other than the word "clearly" the FBI thought this opinion was valid enough to start an investigation. The FBI doesn't usually strike me a fringetastic, X-Files aside.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    So your argument is that everyone around Trump was working with Russian intelligence and openly operating in their best interests and Trump who is openly deferential to Putin had no idea what was going on.
    How do the palmaís And sailorís of the world not share this logic? I seriously canít undedstand it because objectively speaking this is far more logical than the ďtrump is stupidĒ or ďTDSĒ line of thought.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post

He is probably not a spy. More than likely he is a stooge and owes them a lot. He is absolutely acting on their behalf and dramatically against the interests of the United States.

If we were at war, it could easily be considered treason, but we aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by vtwhat etc View Post
    I'm fucking blown away by people like Sailor and Moonz.

You're behind a message board handle, but you're not all that anonymous. You've posted somewhere 12,000 & 30,000 times (respectively, and not counting Moonz parodies). You spend real time here.

Even if you're trolling, you are defending a man that will go down as a treasonous villian in this country... there's no coming back from that.
    Canít speak for sailor

As for me, I just canít subscribe to the Nedick deranged hysteria so I play the foil

Show me the money

Until then itís just trump hate speculation wishful thinking delusions and Doritos dust swirling around
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Itís been shown several times over. Why is it so hard to believe crooked people did crooked stuff?