• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which Geico ad is your favorite?

Which Geico ad gets your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The collect call one really resonates with me as we used to pull the same trick to tell my mom it was time to pick us up.

I can't believe I actually have a strong feeling on this, but the airport ad introduced me to Royksopp and helped get them on my "bands I really like" list.

ETA - I prefer the other version of "Remind Me", the one with the awesome animated video of daily drudgery.

Last edited:
I can't believe I actually have a strong feeling on this, but the airport ad introduced me to Royksopp and helped get them on my "bands I really like" list.

ETA - I prefer the other version of "Remind Me", the one with the awesome animated video of daily drudgery.

One of my favorite music videos:

Not sure how the Mutombo ad didn't make the list here. Either that or the Marco Polo one are the best, and neither are an option. Most of them are bad, but when they put out so many commercials, odds are that they will hit with a couple.

Last edited:
Tiny Home, by far.

“I just want to make an omelet!”

This one was done so well and at the height of the ludicrous reality TV craze that it seemed like an actual show that FOX would run.

Not sure how the Mutombo ad didn't make the list here. Either that or the Marco Polo one are the best, and neither are an option. Most of them are bad, but when they put out so many commercials, odds are that they will hit with a couple.

Yeah, both of these are great. Voted for bobhadababyitsaboy here. One summer, one of my Wake roommates had a brain glitch and would recite that about once every 30 min. It became very annoying, but still quite funny to this day.

The humpday one was good for pissing off anyone named Mike.

Back