Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 games left

I disagree with you
    How was the view from the table, bcobb?

Except Ron has shown himself to be ridiculous so he probably will give him another year....

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    I feel dumb for watching this. I can’t imagine how dumb I’d feel if I paid for it.

0-18....Can't wait for the nba mock draft. Bye Jaylen nice knowing you...

Steve Lepore
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    The view from the table was crystal clear, if you read the total thread you would know that I think it is time to end this, sadly for me my view is just closer than yours, and that is not meant as an aspersions to you, just my luck.

Just fire everyone and let little chill player coach the rest of the way

Quote Originally Posted by ResilientDeac View Post
    Maybe just coach instead. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by siler View Post
    Maybe just coach instead. Sheesh.
    I was just saying out of sadness and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by bcobbdeacs View Post
    The view from the table was crystal clear, if you read the total thread you would know that I think it is time to end this, sadly for me my view is just closer than yours, and that is not meant as an aspersions to you, just my luck.
    Since Ronnie boy has your ear, why not just end this little charade and have a real coach finish out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ResilientDeac View Post
    I think we ought to bring back Bones McKinney myself

Steve Lepore
    Quote Originally Posted by knowell View Post
    Since Ronnie boy has your ear, why not just end this little charade and have a real coach finish out the season.
    I can see that your Wake education failed you as you seem not to recognize a figure of speech in any form. I have made my position clear to “Ronnie boy”and he is well aware of it, unfortunately he has his agenda and method for better or worse.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I can see that your Wake education failed you as you seem not to recognize a figure of speech in any form. I have made my position clear to “Ronnie boy”and he is well aware of it, unfortunately he has his agenda and method for better or worse.
    So what are you paying for?

His method does no work

So he hears you from your seat at the table but he ignores you. Glad that makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by knowell View Post
    So he hears you from your seat at the table but he ignores you. Glad that makes you feel better.
    Seriously. Why in the world do you care about access if it gets you nothing? The last 48 hrs we’ve been talking about your seat at the table and you just admitted it made no difference??

Some people love to piss money away.
    Oh Heavens Yes!

Steve Lepore
    Actually it did do some good at the football stadium renovation, so occasionally it does.

If the kids played without a coaching staff, would it be any different? Other than maybe keeping them on schedule with practices, etc. But in-game, it seems like they'd be just fine.