• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

16 games left

Except Ron has shown himself to be ridiculous so he probably will give him another year....

How was the view from the table, bcobb?

The view from the table was crystal clear, if you read the total thread you would know that I think it is time to end this, sadly for me my view is just closer than yours, and that is not meant as an aspersions to you, just my luck.

The view from the table was crystal clear, if you read the total thread you would know that I think it is time to end this, sadly for me my view is just closer than yours, and that is not meant as an aspersions to you, just my luck.

Since Ronnie boy has your ear, why not just end this little charade and have a real coach finish out the season.

Since Ronnie boy has your ear, why not just end this little charade and have a real coach finish out the season.

I can see that your Wake education failed you as you seem not to recognize a figure of speech in any form. I have made my position clear to “Ronnie boy”and he is well aware of it, unfortunately he has his agenda and method for better or worse.

I can see that your Wake education failed you as you seem not to recognize a figure of speech in any form. I have made my position clear to “Ronnie boy”and he is well aware of it, unfortunately he has his agenda and method for better or worse.

So what are you paying for?

His method does no work

So he hears you from your seat at the table but he ignores you. Glad that makes you feel better.

So he hears you from your seat at the table but he ignores you. Glad that makes you feel better.

Seriously. Why in the world do you care about access if it gets you nothing? The last 48 hrs we’ve been talking about your seat at the table and you just admitted it made no difference??

If the kids played without a coaching staff, would it be any different? Other than maybe keeping them on schedule with practices, etc. But in-game, it seems like they'd be just fine.

Back