• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Manning is worse than [name redacted]

At least Buzz showed he had a smidgen of emotion.

He’s going to go down as the worst coach in ACC history.

I googled Bob Wade's record ... and I believe you're right. At least Maryland had the decency to put Wade out of his misery.

This is very sad when you consider that his competition is the likes of Bob Wade, Sidney Lowe, and [NR]. I'm not sure that Tulsa would even hire him back at this point...but I wish they would :)

4a9336de8d89beb2f75378e861c0dff8a3f7d46d_hq.gif

This is very sad when you consider that his competition is the likes of Bob Wade, Sidney Lowe, and [NR]. I'm not sure that Tulsa would even hire him back at this point...but I wish they would :)

He’ll end up back on the end of Bill Self’s bench.....hopefully

He’ll end up back on the end of Bill Self’s bench.....hopefully

If Bill Self is smart he'll run away from this and advise Danny to enjoy his NBA earnings (and should I also say his earnings from Wellman) and travel to Syria or some other similar exotic country.

You know...I haven't posted much in the past but...beer is my friend...therefore, I post :)

Back