• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Manning is worse than [name redacted]

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
1. Just as bad a personality-- maybe worse
2. Losing badly with more talent
3. Running off players at a record rate
4. Just as bad at throwing players under the bus
5. Neither one has ever taken any responsibility for the play of their teams
6. Think [name redacted]'s teams played with more hustle and desire than Manning's teams

Feel free to add to list. If RW fired JB he certainly has no reason not to fire DM

I said all along Jeff never should have been fired. He had a winning record his last season and beat Duke and UNC.

he beat Duke, UNC and won an ACC tournament game in 2014. fired and we get this steaming pile of shit.
please note i am not defending his incompetence. just saying he was canned after that season (his fourth) and manning is on year #5

Manning is a worse coach overall, but he has kept his nose clean so far as compared to Bz .He hasn’t yelled “Fuck you” at a fan yet in a quiet arena (Miami).

Manning has an excellent chance to have less ACC wins in years 4 and 5 combined than the other guy had in year 4.

he beat Duke, UNC and won an ACC tournament game in 2014. fired and we get this steaming pile of shit.
please note i am not defending his incompetence. just saying he was canned after that season (his fourth) and manning is on year #5

[Name Redacted]: Thanks Ronnie ole' friend for firing me and giving your current turd an extra year. Some friend you are.

I was way more in Manning’s camp regarding personality. “He represents Wake well” was my view. Until this year when I started paying attention to his pretty impressive lack of humility or accountability.

Back