• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we beat NC State?

go dea....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pack losing to us in football and hoops. They must be red with rage.

Does pervasive diasaffection from fans help the players focus?

Unless you're a Duke or UVA, road ACC games are hard for everyone. Wake fans should know that better than anyone. Think we'll beat BC, Pitt, and Miami and finish 4-14. Maybe 5-13.

Unless you're a Duke or UVA, road ACC games are hard for everyone. Wake fans should know that better than anyone. Think we'll beat BC, Pitt, and Miami and finish 4-14. Maybe 5-13.

Ayo got all optimistic.

Ayo got all optimistic.
I've never once thought we'd go winless or only win 1 conference game. 3 was my minimum. Home and road games are just so different in-conference.

Nah, it was Biff, Pilchard, and cheeseheads.

Pilch said in the KP thread that he thought we'd give up 90 and lose by double digits. And probably best to assume Biff was joking.

Yes, wasn't me. I voted a few minutes into the game.

It just felt like the perfect storm for some reason. At some point I figured the talent on this squad would eventually overcome the deficiencies of the coaching staff.

It just felt like the perfect storm for some reason. At some point I figured the talent on this squad would eventually overcome the deficiencies of the coaching staff.

In how many games will the players do that?

Back