• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

Lanzilli needs to hit in the first inning. Ludowig has what one extra base hit all year- not a 3 hole guy.

Ben Gross has an era of 4.76, so that's not completely terrible. Ready to watch some baseball to take my mind off today's events.

if he hasn't gone more than 3 innings all year, we need to make the bullpen work starting by the 5th inning at the latest

Less concerned about losing our weekend starters to the draft after what we have seen so far.

8-8 in the 7th. Huge game for the deacs today.

frick is so underrated btw

We're not shut-out on scoring chances, but have missed several big ones. Fingers crossed.

yeah been squandering opportunities all season

seymour homers to give deacs the lead but the bullpen is already pretty spent so will likely need more.

Out hit them 17 to 10 we are giving up way too many walks and hit batsmen and errors. Combine that with the fact that we're easy to run against and we're just not very fundamentally sound.

looks like we will ask fleming to finish off the last two. gonna be tight.

nice inning by fleming. still think we will need some insurance

fleming closes it out with authority. i didn’t know he had that in him. he’s been good of late, would be amazing if he keeps it up.

now gotta win tomorrow.

When he started out 3-0 on the lead off man I was nervous. He seemed to go into another gear after that. NICE.

Our offensive depth really is tremendous, especially with Mueller ostensibly picking it up a bit (I fully expect him to slash north of 300/400/400 moving forward. Today had Tinsman, Muntz and McNamee all on the bench. Harvey is the only real weakness. Is Muntz so bad defensively that we can’t afford to play him at catcher at all?

Huge early season game today. McSweeney has been our most consistent starter, gotta get a good outing from him.

If we can win today get at least one in Louisville and beat UNCG we'd sort of be back on track

Back