• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

Maronpot no longer enrolled in school and is off the team. Added a transfer from Cincy and two early enrollees to the team including Hite Merrifield (Whit’s brother).

Wow. I guess that explains why he wasn't named a team captain. Wonder what happened.

Hite Merrifield in the sweet WF Baseball locker-room (with 2 Deacon greats, who also happen to be Mom and Dad):

DEFq7H-XYAAqdG1.jpg

Anyone know anything about the Ryan Cusick kid? Heard that he can sling it.

Just keeping this at the top. Ready for warm weather and baseball since basketball depresses me.

My goal is to bump this over the b-ball game thread continuously.

just saw that mueller is gonna play 3rd and frick at 2b according to conor’s article

Any news on the potential starting lineup and who they hope to have big years from?

The college baseball scholarship rules are weird to me.

We always talk about how hard it is to recruit for basketball/football to a school like Wake, but it baffles me we can field as competitive baseball teams as we do with a measly 11.7 scholarships.

I can't figure out how Vandy does it.

We did it back in the day under Greer (really Moranda). But that was also when we would go the Juco route. Moranda was a beast on the recruiting trail.

Back