• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

Don't know much about G-town other than Walter's son plays for them. Watching Illinois last night, I think their pitchers were the difference and Wake's defense in the infield. Three errors not gonna cut it. Wake has a very young but talented team.

Is live stats correct? ThT we have 5 errors in 3 innings?

If I'm looking at what you're looking at. RHEL, the last one is runners left on base. 5 in 3 is not a good pace.

If I'm looking at what you're looking at. RHEL, the last one is runners left on base. 5 in 3 is not a good pace.

Yep read it wrong. Traditional scores go runs / hits / errors. So I just looked at the last column and assumed it was errors.

Deacs play at Liberty today.

They are very competitive. Liberty opened at South Carolina and went 1-2. Losing game three: 3-2.

Deacs struggled in mid-week games last year, and winning at Liberty would be a good sign that WF's mid-week struggles are behind them.

Jinxed Fleming it seems. Back to back HBP to load the bases in the third with two outs. Deacs still up 2-1 though

Back