• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diamond Deacs 2019 (Offseason) | 5 Deacs Drafted

What I’ve learned today from you folks is that some people actually pay for ESPN+.

The high-tech billion dollar or whatever pitching lab doesn't seem to be paying dividends yet.

Please don’t have lanzilli ever bunt again. He lays down a flawless bunt, but gets thrown out by about 5 yards lol.

Man, I was thinking of coming up today, but it’s super gross out. Can’t be much better in Winston. Hmmm...

Man what the heck is going on. The bad thing is, Wake had to claw back in it just to lose "close".

Yeah Deacs are raking today. Beating a team like they should. I've got 11-0 good guys going to top of 5th.

Shane Muntz crushes one ad Cole McNamee with a grand slam in the game so far.

Disappointing start to the season to say the least

Yup no doubt, maybe the Deacs were talked up a little too much we'll see. Btw, Muntz hits another HR for his second of the day. 13-0 Deacs. The Freshman Cusick is pitching well. Should have started to begin with in my opinion. Kid has got a helluva arm.

Poteet hits another HR for the Deacs. 15-0 Top of 7.

Back