• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Difference a Coach can make

2 years ago I sat in the Joel and watched us destroy State and their lame duck coach. State's program was in turmoil and we appeared to maybe be finally on an uptick, only because of John Collins in all honesty. 2 years later State appears to have found a very good young coach and we're still stuck with Manning and in a worse place than at the end of the [Redacted] era.

You sure you weren't at State to watch us beat State. I was there two years ago, but not at the Joel. We won 93-88 on 1-21-2017.

You sure you weren't at State to watch us beat State. I was there two years ago, but not at the Joel. We won 93-88 on 1-21-2017.

We beat the crap out of State at home when we went to the NCAA first round, wasn’t that 2 seasons ago or am I mistaken?

Great win over the 17th ranked team in the country.

Should we revisit Manning? Who wants to start the thread?

Back