• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kamala Harris will win 2020 democratic primary

apparently fox news hasn't heard about her time as AG

Didn’t even read the article.

LOL

It’s sad when a Fox News editorial gives a more balanced portrayal of Harris’s resume and presidential prospects than board liberals do (though I’ll admit that Catholic part is kind of strange).

So there's only one democratic primary next year ?

Didn’t even read the article.

LOL

It’s sad when a Fox News editorial gives a more balanced portrayal of Harris’s resume and presidential prospects than board liberals do (though I’ll admit that Catholic part is kind of strange).

i think the lack of a sense of humor is what makes you guys so insufferable

i think the lack of a sense of humor is what makes you guys so insufferable

You were trying to be funny?

ETA: Is the joke a "haha, that thing that I casually dismissed as unimportant and claimed nobody will ultimately care about is actually something that voters will care about?"

Or, is the joke that you actually agree with the point that I made on the other thread and that you casually dismissed on the other thread - that Harris's background will come under scrutiny and she should probably address it/account for it before the competition intensifies?

Or, is it a star trek thing?

I will be the first one to admit that I don't have the most refined humor palate. Help me out here, so that I can become a better poster !!

Last edited:
You were trying to be funny?

ETA: Is the joke a "haha, that thing that I casually dismissed as unimportant and claimed nobody will ultimately care about is actually something that voters will care about?"

Or, is the joke that you actually agree with the point that I made on the other thread and that you casually dismissed on the other thread - that Harris's background will come under scrutiny and she should probably address it/account for it before the competition intensifies?

Or, is it a star trek thing?

I will be the first one to admit that I don't have the most refined humor palate. Help me out here, so that I can become a better poster !!

Sad man is sad

She was just so bad during the initial Kavanaugh hearing. She had this made up fact pattern about what lawyers he made have spoken with that didn't go anywhere, and wasted her time alluding to something that no one could figure out what happened. We waited all weekend for facts to come to light, but instead it was the sexual assault allegations and she switched lanes 100%.

Yes this is only two days of her time as a Senator, but man oh man did she come off bad.

She was just so bad during the initial Kavanaugh hearing. She had this made up fact pattern about what lawyers he made have spoken with that didn't go anywhere, and wasted her time alluding to something that no one could figure out what happened. We waited all weekend for facts to come to light, but instead it was the sexual assault allegations and she switched lanes 100%.

Yes this is only two days of her time as a Senator, but man oh man did she come off bad.

Agreed that her performance could have been better/stronger at the Kavanaugh hearings. Many people opposed to Kavanaugh were looking forward to her questioning, but she didn't seem very strong or impressive. To be fair, though, very few Democrats on that committee were impressive during the hearings, including Booker, another presidential contender. Amy Klobuchar was better in her questioning, but still had no moment that really stuck out, I think. Durbin was actually more forceful and direct in his questions than most of the other members. And nobody stood up to Lindsey Graham when he went on his rant, or offered any real comeback. With the first primaries over a year away, though, those hearings will probably be long forgotten by the time Iowa and NH roll around.

Last edited:
yeah i guess it would be hard to read with two C's

goodfellas-laugh-Henry-Hill.gif

Back