• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parliament rejects Brexit deal

Lectro is a small business owner right? Undoubtedly he’s on an ACA plan so we should be encouraging him to save all his money for his healthcare if his god king ever gets ACA overturned.

You clearly have no business to speak of..

I dare you to watch it..

Ginormous crowd of people carrying the Union Jack.

Take your bs up with them, eh. :)

I like how lectro is reflexively in favor of brexit. He’s not quite sure why but he has a strong opinion nonetheless!

I like how lectro is reflexively in favor of brexit. He’s not quite sure why but he has a strong opinion nonetheless!

I don’t like monopolies moron. I don’t support the globalist aim to eventually have one world government.

You don’t even know what the fuck you are in bed with.. such is the effect of your lousy lying media sources.

I sort of hope Britain will find a way to stay because Britain has been a much needed voice of reason often in Brussels. I can understand why they would want to go. Maybe the European parliamentary elections at the end May will make Europe's anointed more reasonable and Britain will fit in better. Probably too much to ask though.

It’s not a party til lectro runs from a bet

This is why we can't get rid of lec. Anytime I'm having a rough day, I can just get on the boards, realize I'm not him, and instantly feel better about myself. What a pussy.

The wet bandits flooded basements as their calling card. Lectro floods threads with texts and runs from bets as his calling hard.

All sizzle no steak, as usual.

I think democracy is pretty cool, but conservatives have fucked it all up with their fear of every god damn thing you can think of. I mean shit, these assholes and Islamic terrorists (also conservatives) are the bane of mankind’s existence. They’re the big fuck up, not the pilgrims and gays and women and minorities.

It’s the fucking conservatives, man.

TITCR

Theresa May is resigning by June 7.

How screwed up is the UK? Go ahead and make Boris Johnson the PM. There is no way that buffoon is going to negotiate a better brexit deal than May did, which means we're probably looking at a hard brexit.

I'll be in the UK for three weeks this summer. I'll do my best to give updates on the post apocalyptic society.

Back