• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Parliament rejects Brexit deal

Puffins are great! I saw them on the Isle of Skye...so damn cute that they are like a living cartoon!

I'll be in the UK for three weeks this summer. I'll do my best to give updates on the post apocalyptic society.

You have a moral duty to report back on bird watching, islands visited, distilleries visited and wtf they think they're doing with their brexiting.

Hiked up Marsco once on Skye. Surprised some goats when we accidentally went up the wrong way.

Beautiful place.

Erase the search...or the twins will want 4 (they are small)

Are those the ones they catch with those nets attached to the long poles?

I had no idea this was a thing, but apparently that is how people in the Faeroe Islands and Iceland hunt puffins. I watched a youtube video, Ugh.

I had no idea this was a thing, but apparently that is how people in the Faeroe Islands and Iceland hunt puffins. I watched a youtube video, Ugh.

I think I saw that on Bourdain's Faroe Island episode on his CNN show.

This would be better to hunt in Iceland...

I took this photo on the isle of May in Scotland this summer. Puffins are awesome!
7425bee8ab3674e6166bbf941ab59e53.jpg

Back