• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TIERS!!!

We have owned NC State recently - beat them in ACC playoffs in soccer, beat them in their stadium in football, and tonight...

Expect Manning to be extended through 2028-2029 by lunchtime tomorrow

Props to the "tno is doa" tag. Old school posters.

Wolpfack [sic] fans must be getting tired of being OWNED by Weak Florist.

If Manning isn't given an extension, TONIGHT, it's a damn crime!

Help me out, what’s the reference here?

TNO= The Next Oregon

Some years ago, some idiotic State fan (maybe during Chuck the Chest's glory days of making the Gator Bowl) said that the Wolfpack would be the next Oregon in football and basketball

Ha. My immediate first thought seeing the score was of Ph and tiers. #nohomo

TNO= The Next Oregon

Some years ago, some idiotic State fan (maybe during Chuck the Chest's glory days of making the Gator Bowl) said that the Wolfpack would be the next Oregon in football and basketball

LOL. Outstanding!

40 East Pack. Where is Adam what's his face, the State fan, from the old boards?? loved to wear him out.

My favorite State-related fact is that they haven’t won the ACC in football (including their division) or basketball (regular season or tournament) since 1989.

Back