• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TIERS!!!

Who was the guy who got banned to his own private "playground" thread other than Rulz? He was real bad. Also, whatever happened to Caturday? Still around under new name?

KanhojiAngre

The absolute worst poster on any old board was the Jeff [name redacted] of moderators, turftoega. That son of a bitch would ban two bickering Wake fans arguing over the price of tea in China and then let two dozen or more State and Carolina fans hang out talking shit without even a warning.

Yep. He's the worst. You have to think this board might not exist if it weren't for him.

Three Sisters from the old board was too stoned to drive one day. We got pulled over on the way to Hardees. The cop asked him if he knew how fast he was going. He said he didn't think he was speeding. The cop said he was going 8 MPH, followed us into Hardees, suggested we eat our food there and walk back to campus.

That 2003 NC State game was one of the great Wake Forest fandom highlights of my life. Bought tickets last minute and ended up sitting in the Wolfpack visitor section. There were some class A assholes up there that day and it was so, so sweet to send them slinking away with their tails between their legs.

Yep. He's the worst. You have to think this board might not exist if it weren't for him.

Crazy to think how united this board has been about Manning. He’s that bad.

And then he and Chrispy would weep when we, as Wake fans, would argue. Like we all got along when we were at school or something.

Just an all around power hungry douchebag.

He PM'd me once threatening to ban me over some snide comment I made to TheReff. Meanwhile, I was getting cursed blind by some Tar Hole and he did nada.

Douchebag is way too kind for turftoega.

Didn't someone on the old boards once convince Clemson fans that Wake Forest was located in Wake Forest, NC before we had a home game? Perhaps that was just urban legend.

IIRC, they came asking for directions to Groves Stadium, and the poster directed them to the old Groves Stadium on the old campus and others went along with it.

You might be thinking of tOTF - that guy was a trip.

RIP OTF. Hell of a guy.

We have a winning record against the Pack over the past one year
Over the past 3 years
Over the past 5 years
Over the past 7 years
Over the past...you get the point. Over the past 23 years.

Back