• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The FBI has become too dangerous

200.gif

The FBI is dangerous - for crooks, spies, traitors, and other assorted criminals.

Last edited:
fox news stooge gets leak about FBI "leaks" to media outlets other than fox news

sorry, lost me at "Suddenly the president stopped, looked at me, and said: “They will find nothing because there is nothing.”"

we have come to find out that this statement is complete BS. Everyone in his cabinet, his children and his personal lawyer...that is a lot different than nothing.

moon posting more crap opinion pieces...

not sure why i read your posts, i try to give you the benefit of the doubt but my glass half-full mentality is being tested by this crap.

Tunnels' Logic:

Opinion pieces from the right = Crap

Opinion pieces from the left = News

This is unequivocally incorrect. I think all opinion pieces are just one person's point of view and usually have very little substantive information in them. They are shock pieces with the expressed interest to get clicks. nothing more.

weird how the FBI is only dangerous when it's "acting against" russian and/or trump interests

Opinion pieces on the left are usually opinions about the news. That’s fair.

sorry, lost me at "Suddenly the president stopped, looked at me, and said: “They will find nothing because there is nothing.”"

we have come to find out that this statement is complete BS. Everyone in his cabinet, his children and his personal lawyer...that is a lot different than nothing.

moon posting more crap opinion pieces...

not sure why i read your posts, i try to give you the benefit of the doubt but my glass half-full mentality is being tested by this crap.

I might've believed it if it read,

"Suddenly the president stopped, looked at me, and said: "The corrupt witch hunt won't find anything. Nobody's going to flip on me. Fake news! Fake news!"

suddenly the president looked at me and said: stop, collaborate and listen.

weird how the FBI is only dangerous when it's "acting against" russian and/or trump interests

Are you suggesting the author would not have written this piece if Hillary were president?

Back