• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

Well I was up at 5am to light my smoker to cook some pork. Moon was up at 5am to...troll folks about Trump on a sports board? Sorry about your ex.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the “inaccuracy” is something immaterial. Let the Trumpists tire themselves out running a victory lap while the gallows is quietly prepared.

What happened to his ex?

Given how confident Buzzfeed seemed to be about this story today, it will be interesting to see how they respond to this rejection of their claims by Mueller's office. If they've really got the goods, they'll need to give some more details very soon to maintain their credibility. Otherwise, this story will fade without some more evidence on their part or some third-party corroboration, possibly from another media source.

Lololol Muellers office denied the report? Trump can’t lose. #FakeNews.

This whole thing is really Lucy and Charlie Brown

Am I following correctly:

-Buzzfeed issues story
-Mueller's SCO refutes
-Trumpers/Conservatives respond with "everyone listen to Mueller"

That is...ah....."chef's kiss"

If you are or were a Trump supporter, you should feel really fucking stupid right now. I mean, you had to know that there was a good possibility it was going to end up like this but yet you did it anyway.

Yeah, but most don’t and won’t.

And a large percentage stupidly believe just blowing up “government” is just fine.

Yeah, but most don’t and won’t.

And a large percentage stupidly believe just blowing up “government” is just fine.

That, and Trump and right-wing media are masters of distraction. This whole Buzzfeed story has given them the perfect opportunity to play the victim, go after the hated "librul news media" as frauds with lots of self-righteous rhetoric, and divert everyone's attention from the shutdown, federal employees not getting paid, and Trump's other crap. They do this all the time, and it works. Fox is having a field day attacking this Buzzfeed story, and I'm sure that millions of Trumpites are sitting at home today ranting about the "fake news!" media and their failure to get Trump yet again. The fact that the rebuttal came from Mueller's office - the same guy that Fox and other right-wing media have been attacking for months as a stooge of the elites out to get poor Trump - doesn't matter.

Am I following correctly:

-Buzzfeed issues story
-Mueller's SCO refutes
-Trumpers/Conservatives respond with "everyone listen to Mueller"

That is...ah....."chef's kiss"

Don't forget to add "This proves Mueller's got nuthin'"

Final straw for me was the (oh so harmful to our nation) Republican response to Obama’s Presidency.

The day after the election takes let us know we were in for a doozy. “The election of Obama means America is post-racial. I didn’t vote him myself but it doesn’t mean I’m a racist. You’re a racist for thinking racism is still a problem because we are post-racial because you all voted for Obama and I didn’t.”

Last edited:
Lol

See you in 2024 Charlie Brown
If you are so confident I thought you would have confirmed our $250 bet? Trump keeps destroying himself with moderates his base is shrinking and his approval ratings are shrinking and his strongly disapprove ratings are almost at 50%. There's really nothing pointing to 2020 being any different than 2018 with a Democrats + 8.

Last edited:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/buzzfeed-report-michael-cohen-mueller-investigation-secrecy/

As a result, I can’t conclude that the special counsel is especially worried about the damage that inaccurate and politically damaging reporting does to the Trump administration. Rather, the BuzzFeed story was different because Mueller’s own reputation was at stake. Because of the way the report was framed, many readers naturally believed Mueller’s own investigators were the source of the leaked — and apparently incorrect — allegations that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. Mueller thus corrected the story.

Of course, it is not the special counsel’s job to police the media. But he is in that position only because secrecy has been given too wide a berth in the probe. It is long past time that the public was told exactly what the president is alleged to have done, and how strong the evidence is that he has done it.

What a moronic concept! We should have told Nicholson and other traitors that we were watching them and about the evidence we had. We should have told Gotti and the other Mafia dons that we were bugging their meetings and had moles in their families.

Anyone who thinks that the National Review story is valid is a moron.

How can anyone not part of the SC investigation know when it’s “long past time” to report findings?

Answer: they can’t. Such arguments are specious and likely serving some less than honorable purpose.

Fuck the speculation and purported leaks.

I agree Trump is a pure scoundrel and pathological liar. And there’s more than enough in what we know to realize he shouldn’t be in office.

But I’ll wait for Mueller’s team to produce their report (assuming we get to see it) before drawing any conclusions on it.

We know that Trump is unindicated co-conspirator in a felony known as individual 1 from Cohen sentencing. If that was a Democrat it would be running on Fox News 24/7 and every conservative media source would be losing their shit non-stop.

Last edited:
Back