• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

We have to come to the conclusion that a large percentage of Americans, including the vast majority of white Americans, don’t think there is anything wrong with a presidential candidate making real estate deals with a foreign leader as long as it’s a Republican.

Would you do me a favor and provide a link? I’m curious where you read that the vast majority of white Americans don’t think there’s anything wrong with a presidential candidate making real estate deals with a foreign leader as long as it’s a Republican.

Thanks, PH.

That has nothing to do with that tweet.

By the way, I heard Natasha Bertrand on Pod Save America this week. She’s very impressive. I looked into her more because I had never heard of her before the Russia investigation. She’s just turned 26. Now she pops up all over the place and apparently she’s on TV a lot as well. If I watched TV news, is know she’s pretty cute too.

Would you do me a favor and provide a link? I’m curious where you read that the vast majority of white Americans don’t think there’s anything wrong with a presidential candidate making real estate deals with a foreign leader as long as it’s a Republican.

Thanks, PH.

Which part do you take issue with?

Trump enjoys overwhelming support from Republicans despite knowledge that he was negotiating the Trump Tower Moscow deal as a candidate.

or

The vast majority of white people Republicans.

Last edited:
Which part do you take issue with?

Trump enjoys overwhelming support from Republicans despite knowledge that he was negotiating the Trump Tower Moscow deal as a candidate.

or

The vast majority of white people Republicans.

I don’t necessarily take issue with any of it. Just would like to see a link supporting your conclusion.

And you didn’t say vast majority of white people republicans. You said vast majority of white people.

I don’t necessarily take issue with any of it. Just would like to see a link supporting your conclusion.

And you didn’t say vast majority of white people republicans. You said vast majority of white people.

Sorry. Toys didn’t say white people. You said white Americans.

Because the vast majority of white people are Republicans and Republicans overwhelmingly support Trump. If either wasn’t true, Trump would have no power.

Because the vast majority of white people are Republicans and Republicans overwhelmingly support Trump. If either wasn’t true, Trump would have no power.

I think you'd have a tough time finding data indicating that the "vast majority of white people" are republicans. But I've been reading your posts long enough to know that you use words like "vast" intentionally. It's not quantifiable. Therefore you can't be pinned down or ever have to admit that you're wrong. Anyway, here are numbers from Pew Research:

"White voters continue to be somewhat more likely to affiliate with or lean toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party (51% to 43%)."

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

I think you'd have a tough time finding data indicating that the "vast majority of white people" are republicans. But I've been reading your posts long enough to know that you use words like "vast" intentionally. It's not quantifiable. Therefore you can't be pinned down or ever have to admit that you're wrong. Anyway, here are numbers from Pew Research:

"White voters continue to be somewhat more likely to affiliate with or lean toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party (51% to 43%)."

http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/20/1-trends-in-party-affiliation-among-demographic-groups/

So interesting what you choose to post about. Not much about Trump doing all the shitty things he does. Just getting defensive about and trying to absolve yourself/fellow white conservatives. Sorry, that train has sailed.

So interesting what you choose to post about. Not much about Trump doing all the shitty things he does. Just getting defensive about and trying to absolve yourself/fellow white conservatives. Sorry, that train has sailed.

Who the fuck is this post directed at? I chose only to post in order to refute PH’s assertion that the vast majority of white folks are Republicans. My post had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump.

I am not even remotely a Trump supporter (or a voter for that matter). Never have been. In fact I’ll issue you a little challenge. I’ll bet you $500 you can’t find a single post of mine that would indicate that I am a Trump supporter. Or if you’d prefer, find such a post and I’ll leave the boards. But if you can’t find one, you leave.

Are we on? The board has a search feature. Use it.

Not the first time shorty has whined when someone insults Republicans in the age of Trump. #notall. Maybe instead of taking it as a personal insult you should reassess your connection to this party of traitors.

Not the first time shorty has whined when someone insults Republicans in the age of Trump. #notall. Maybe instead of taking it as a personal insult you should reassess your connection to this party of traitors.

No one insulted Republicans that I am aware of. Whose post are you referring to that I am whining about?

I am really bemused at how posters insist that I have a connection with or an affinity for the Republican Party. A search of my posts will turn up nothing that would indicate that is the case. I voted for Michelle Nunn over our current empty suit pub senator David Perdue, Lucy McBath over GA 6th incumbent Karen Handel, and for Hillary.

I guess if you disagree with a dem poster, you are automatically a raging, foaming at the mouth Trumpite.

I am really bemused at how posters insist that I have a connection with or an affinity for the Republican Party. A search of my posts will turn up nothing that would indicate that is the case. I voted for Michelle Nunn over our current empty suit pub senator David Perdue, Lucy McBath over GA 6th incumbent Karen Handel, and for Hillary.

I guess if you disagree with a dem poster, you are automatically a raging, foaming at the mouth Trumpite.

Correct

Who the fuck is this post directed at? I chose only to post in order to refute PH’s assertion that the vast majority of white folks are Republicans. My post had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump.

I am not even remotely a Trump supporter (or a voter for that matter). Never have been. In fact I’ll issue you a little challenge. I’ll bet you $500 you can’t find a single post of mine that would indicate that I am a Trump supporter. Or if you’d prefer, find such a post and I’ll leave the boards. But if you can’t find one, you leave.

Are we on? The board has a search feature. Use it.

Did I say you were a trump supporter? No. So STFU. I have not seen many posts, if any, critical of Trump - but you jump right in on a relatively minor point from a PH post to defend whitey. telling, that's all.

Did I say you were a trump supporter? No. So STFU. I have not seen many posts, if any, critical of Trump - but you jump right in on a relatively minor point from a PH post to defend whitey. telling, that's all.

Defend whitey? You should try taking what people actually post at face value instead of reading your own biased bullshit into it.

BTW, I assume from your earlier silence we don’t have a bet, huh? Chicken shit.

Why would I make a bet to support something I never said, dumbshit? Talk about not being able to read.

Back