• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

Defend whitey? You should try taking what people actually post at face value instead of reading your own biased bullshit into it.

BTW, I assume from your earlier silence we don’t have a bet, huh? Chicken shit.

But you are very, very white....almost translucent...

Oh, I missed this little gem. I might respond in more detail later. For now, suffice it to say, I think Trump should be impeached because there is strong evidence he has committed impeachable offenses and his removal will be good for the country. If that means the pubs run a candidate in 2020 whose policies more closely line up with mine and whose personality isn’t so abrasive, all the better, but my advocacy of impeachment isn’t a means to that end.

What “strong evidence”?

worse nickname used by one poster that hasn't caught on with others: "lubes" or "donkeys"?

Donkeys is more of a real thing, but no one except one poster says it.

I was compelled to see it. I have a choice not to quote it.

"compelled"

giphy.gif

It would be refreshing if the donkey dipshits on this board wouldn’t say stupid shit like “it’s telling what topics you choose to post about.” It’s really not. Unless you are Ph and RJ, the messagee board is not real life. I don’t have to post on every anti-Trump thread to prove my anti-Trump bona fides, etc. If you take issue with what a pub says, that’s fine, but don’t go around trying to decipher his thoughts by what he doesn’t say.

Strange on a message board that a poster might make a judgment about a fellow poster based on what they choose to post about (and what they post) versus what they choose not to post about. For instance, based on your Mean Girl post and other things I've seen you post and not post about, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are not Billy Eichner is real life.

Back