• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

I would imagine Fox News is looking for something a little more concrete to report on than anonymous sources told Buzz feed something. Especially when it is a highly negative story concerning a republican. While it’s most likely true I don’t feel like major news outlets should be covering this yet until legit reporters are getting the sources. There’s a reason someone would leak something to Buzz Feed instead of a more reputable news organization.

gp6xy3P.jpg

If this evidence exists, he needs to be impeached now, not wait for the end of the Mueller investigation, imo. It's not like impeachment is a quick process. Will be hearings and investigations that drag on. And even in the unlikely scenario that he is impeached now, remains in office, and the process finishes before the final Mueller report, which then reveals new impeachable stuff, you can just impeach him again.

This, but the evidence should and needs to be presented. Mueller should not hold back on this it is too important to just sit on.

He needs to be thoroughly investigated. He’s been part of the machine for 2.5 years.

The most obvious thing is everything with Flynn. That needs to be cleared up. Manafort recommended him. Obviously that’s problematic.

This, but the evidence should and needs to be presented. Mueller should not hold back on this it is too important to just sit on.

This is a drop in the bucket.

I am going to have to wait and see on all of this. Having said that, this administration and Trump specifically is so dirty that the likelihood of this being true is off the charts...especially since we know so many of this administration have been caught lying to congress (about Russian contacts). There is literally no criminal behavior that i can honestly say "no way Trump did that", outside of anything physical (done by him personally).

There is literally no criminal behavior that i can honestly say "no way Trump did that", outside of anything physical (done by him personally).

Which is exactly where we were prior to millions of people voting for him to be president.

There is literally no criminal behavior that i can honestly say "no way Trump did that", outside of anything physical (done by him personally).

He has no problem physically abusing women. He's too scared to actually fight a man.

The Cohen hearing in three weeks is going to be incredible. Hopefully the House will have already started investigating this particular charge by then. It’s time to get everyone involved in TT Moscow under oath publicly. Jr has already perjured himself but Ivanka has some explaining to do.

Pence the ultraconservative evangelical Christian who being so devoted to morals holds water for the man of principles, Donald Trump.

And whose wife (Pence) is apparently teaching at a school that deliberately bans any LGBTQ people (or sympathizers) from attending the school or working there. I doubt whether privately there is much difference in the views of Trump and Pence, the only difference is in their public personas and personal styles.

Last edited:
Sounds like the journalistic integrity we’ve come to expect from them.

Fox did, however, have time to post a much larger story about a woman who was attacked by her pet alligator, and at least three stories yesterday on AOC, and how she and her radical far-left female House colleagues are now the real voices and leaders of the Democratic Party.

The Cohen hearing in three weeks is going to be incredible. Hopefully the House will have already started investigating this particular charge by then. It’s time to get everyone involved in TT Moscow under oath publicly. Jr has already perjured himself but Ivanka has some explaining to do.

On the other thread I postulated that Trump would delay settling the shutdown until a day or two before Cohen testifies. This would divert attention to all the bombshells Cohen brings forward.

With the poll fixing, witness tampering and suborning perjury stories that dropped last night, this may be even more likely.

The reality is Trump should want to be thrown out of office over these issues. By that happening the appetite to charge him in 2021 with all these criminal offenses might be less likely to happen.

He has no problem physically abusing women. He's too scared to actually fight a man.

Yep. Dude grabs pussies and raped Ivana -- there is no crime he would not commit. Question is whether he should go to prison considering all prisons must be immediately destroyed.

Yep. Dude grabs pussies and raped Ivana -- there is no crime he would not commit. Question is whether he should go to prison considering all prisons must be immediately destroyed.

One could say neg rep pussy is a pseudo man.

I wonder what would happen to Trump or Junior or Jared when they reneged on paying the packs of cigs to a guy in Sing Sing.

The Republican senate would only convict him they felt it was in their own interest.

Pubs don’t care anymore about truth, facts, or law. Only power.

And this won’t change until they are held to account by voters.

Sorry Ranger and NED, but this is the correct take. And Pub voters still only hold Pub congressmen to account if they buck Trump. And Trumps numbers are still in the 40-41% range overall and still high among Pub voters. You're not getting 20 Pub senators to vote to convict in the current environment, and it ain't worth trying till you can get close to counting to 67 because it's an exercise in futility. I also don't see a reason to bring articles of impeachment before Mueller finishes his report. The other thing to think about is how long an impeachment will take, and we're already in the 2nd half of his term. Chances are you'll get longer sentences and higher fines if you just prosecute him in 2021 after he gets out. And add to that you won't have President Pence to pardon him, whereas if you impeach and convict, that's the likely scenario - at least for federal charges.

Exactly cville. The House shouldn’t impeach unless Mitch begs Nancy to do it. Otherwise Trump could be a martyr.

Sorry Ranger and NED, but this is the correct take. And Pub voters still only hold Pub congressmen to account if they buck Trump. And Trumps numbers are still in the 40-41% range overall and still high among Pub voters. You're not getting 20 Pub senators to vote to convict in the current environment, and it ain't worth trying till you can get close to counting to 67 because it's an exercise in futility. I also don't see a reason to bring articles of impeachment before Mueller finishes his report. The other thing to think about is how long an impeachment will take, and we're already in the 2nd half of his term. Chances are you'll get longer sentences and higher fines if you just prosecute him in 2021 after he gets out. And add to that you won't have President Pence to pardon him, whereas if you impeach and convict, that's the likely scenario - at least for federal charges.

Not that long? Clinton’s took less than two months.

Back