• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

No, partisan impeachment doesn't play well politically. Why do you think Pubs were campaigning on that issue last year while Dem leadership was telling Dem candidates to STFU about impeachment? Even Nancy Fucking Pelosi got this. A failed impeachment proceeding isn't something that will make Dems in purple or reddish districts look good in 2020. Add in that a failed impeachment would harm or maybe even prevent a future criminal prosecution. I don't do criminal law. Any criminal attorneys care to speculate on double jeopardy attaching from an impeachment?

I don’t think Dems need strategy advice from a Republican, but thanks for playing.

We have far more than that. Just based on what has been publicly reported, there is likely enough evidence to indict Trump on campaign finance violations, election fraud, hacking, wire fraud, tax fraud, money laundering, etc. We also know he has violated the Emoluments Clause on a nearly daily basis since he took office.

This cannot be stated enough.

Can we all agree to stop comparing any potential impeachment of Trump to the GOP impeaching Clinton? They aren’t even in the same ballpark.

They are in rubeland. And ask yourself "Will CNN compare the GOP impeaching Clinton with the Dems impeaching Trump?" Be honest. You know the answer is yes.

We will be onto the “so what?” stage of these allegations by Thursday. I would say Tuesday, but something racist will catch the attention of trump land with MLK day on Monday.

We will be onto the “so what?” stage of these allegations by Thursday. I would say Tuesday, but something racist will catch the attention of trump land with MLK day on Monday.

Here's Trump's statement on MLK DAy, "MLK was OK for a colored commie."

This argument is always interesting to me. Cohen was employed by trump for how long? He was obviously asked to do quite a lot for him. If he’s such a slimeball, why should that make us feel better about trump’s integrity?

Same. There is so much shit and mis-direction with Trump, that we all just gloss over what would be a key, critical fact with anyone else.

It’s time to deflate this balloon

I have inside information just like I had about many things before

The only source here is LANNY FUCKING DAVIS

when will you idiots wake up

Even ABC says they can’t corroborate

This is pathetic and all of you are too

Get used to it. Trump is in your life through 2024 and beyond

If trump gets impeached by congress (just the house), I agree to be permanently banned

Just impeached

Not convicted

6cbaeb89886d85f78bad987240aa0753.jpg

Eapcecially given previous stories in which they have not commented.

Given how confident Buzzfeed seemed to be about this story today, it will be interesting to see how they respond to this rejection of their claims by Mueller's office. If they've really got the goods, they'll need to give some more details very soon to maintain their credibility. Otherwise, this story will fade without some more evidence on their part or some third-party corroboration, possibly from another media source.

Back