• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

I’m not an attorney. Can any attorney tell me if directing Cohen to lie to Congress is a felony?

Ummmm, if that’s true, that’s hard evidence proving a felony. Seems bad.

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents

So I guess he’ll have to fire another AG

foxnews with nothing on their website about this , but they do have an article about a lady mauled by her pet alligator.

They won’t believe it and even if they did, it wouldn’t bother them.

I wonder what he means by “too late to act.” Impeachment?

Impeachment needs to be off the table. It’s already too late. It’s not realistic. Mitch won’t allow his senators to stand up against Trump. Mueller could have Trump on tape telling Cohen to perjure himself and it would not matter. This isn’t Watergate. Republicans have no values.

Force Republicans into running Trump with all his baggage or force them to primary him. They’re on a sinking ship. Don’t offer them a lifeboat.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine Trump not getting impeached. If the Republican Senate refuses to convict and remove him for obvious crimes then they'll have that albatross around their neck in the 2020 election.

The Republican senate would only convict him they felt it was in their own interest.

Pubs don’t care anymore about truth, facts, or law. Only power.

And this won’t change until they are held to account by voters.

Back